Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

major mommy fail!!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

dd likes to "help" me  get ready when im doing my makeup. i usually sit on the floor of my room  infront of a miror to do my makeup. dd, who is three, goes to use my bathroom right next to where i am sitting. I here her rummaging through one of my drawers inthe bathroom and  yell for her to get out of my drawers and get out here. she comes  saying "mama whats this?" i look in her hand and shes hold mine and dh's cock ring!!!! I quick grabbed it and told her to stay out of mommys things and  dont touch things that dont belong to her.  i never did answer what it was i didnt know what to say !!!! embarrassed

Posted by Anonymous on May. 11, 2012 at 10:15 AM
Replies (11-20):
IWannaLoveAgain
by on May. 11, 2012 at 12:24 PM

Fun times. My DS1 (who is 8!!!) found my bullet in the floor one morning after SO and I had used it and he just hastily threw it in the floor and we ended up falling asleep. He goes "what is this?" and I said "nothing.. it goes to something and put it in my pocket.. that was enough explanation for him cause he didnt say anything else after that. LOL!!! Thanks Honey!

JDmommyJD
by ♥Awesome Sauce♥ on May. 11, 2012 at 12:29 PM

LOL, My dughter was helping me put away laundry. I asked her to throw my underwear in my top drawer.. I forgot I had a 52 positions of sex deck int here.. THank goodness she read the word positions wrong and I told her it said Definitions.. like a card deck dictionary. Shew... Good thing too she didnt open it up! I was prob. beet red!

poeticrose09
by Silver Member on May. 11, 2012 at 12:32 PM

HAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA thanks for that laugh. I would go get a box with a lock and a key to keep that stuff in from now on 

ameliacaldeira
by on May. 11, 2012 at 12:32 PM
2 moms liked this

oh i got one for you!  

i was sitting in an apartment of a couple who were good friends with a past boyfriend, we're all sitting in the living room chatting when their 3 yrold comes out of one of the bedrooms chewing/slobbering all over this ring thing, i look at her trying to figure out what she has and her dad turns around and jumps! 

"HOLY SHIT! GIMME THAT!"

he took it from her, whiped off her mouth, handed her a juice box and told her to go watch dora.

SHE FOUND HIS COCK RING

He practically cryed right in front of us about how hes a bad dad for that and he was sure he was going to hell for it! lol

lanes_mom0109
by Silver Member on May. 11, 2012 at 12:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Dont feel bad when my son was 2 he found my vibrator hidden in a box in the closet and brought it out and asked me what it was.....while my in-laws were all over for a visit :) Most embarressing thing ever

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 11, 2012 at 1:01 PM

I have one that plugs into the wall.  I guess both DH and I thought the other had put the toy up after we were done, and it must have gotten kicked under the bed while still plugged in.  DH was watching DD one day and she came out of the bedroom and told DH, "Daddy, that purple thing won't be quiet!"  He walked into the room and there it was on the floor going to town.  Eeek. 

lilfishbigocean
by on May. 11, 2012 at 1:13 PM

What is a Diva Cup??
---Are you pregnant?

Must ask. Sorry, :)

Quoting oh_sparks:

My son pulled my Diva Cup AND a home pregnancy test out of my backpack the other night and asked what they were, right in front of my boyfriend. I was so mortified.

Mrs.philbrick25
by on May. 11, 2012 at 1:27 PM

my 4 year old  ASD  son found my vibrator in my bedroom the other day while my mother in law and my husband grandma was over and ran out to the living room where we were  and said "momma looks its a rocket!"  I quickly took it from him and got him one his actually rocket toys.Thank god his grandma didn't know what  it was but his mom said well at least you and my son have fun.I was like OK time to go.i have hidden it my underwear drawer now

momof3_2011
by on May. 11, 2012 at 1:38 PM

OMG that is nothing. Once me and my MIL were sitting in the living room talking when my DS came down the stairs holding my Dildo. I scrambled to get it from him. I looked at MIL and her face was all red so I could tell she seen it. But thankfully she did not say anything. We went and bought a small safe that slides under the bed for our sex toys.

graciepaige
by Gold Member on May. 11, 2012 at 1:59 PM
Lol I got one for you. I was at my sisters house. Her son that was 14 at the time was rummiging through the couch looking for his phone. He pulls out her huge purple dildo. Lmao, his reaction was great. He turned beat red, screamed and threw it down. She came in to see why he screamed and saw it laying on the floor.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)