Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

major mommy fail!!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

dd likes to "help" me  get ready when im doing my makeup. i usually sit on the floor of my room  infront of a miror to do my makeup. dd, who is three, goes to use my bathroom right next to where i am sitting. I here her rummaging through one of my drawers inthe bathroom and  yell for her to get out of my drawers and get out here. she comes  saying "mama whats this?" i look in her hand and shes hold mine and dh's cock ring!!!! I quick grabbed it and told her to stay out of mommys things and  dont touch things that dont belong to her.  i never did answer what it was i didnt know what to say !!!! embarrassed

Posted by Anonymous on May. 11, 2012 at 10:15 AM
Replies (41-50):
DianeJ40
by on May. 11, 2012 at 3:49 PM

lol, more like a lesson for mom than a fail.  It just means that you need to find a better place for that item.

NannaBanana1983
by on May. 11, 2012 at 3:58 PM

we were in a resturant last week and my almost 2 year old dd was going thru my purse. She pulled a new tampon out of the wrapper and put it on the table! luckily, I grabbed it as soon as she did!

PrinceMomma486
by on May. 11, 2012 at 4:11 PM

Thats not a mommy fail...thats just life with a curious child...mine got into our stash of condoms at one point and used them as balloons...LOL

barnwell84
by on May. 11, 2012 at 4:15 PM

That's not a fail, but it is funny.  I've gotten lucky thus far.  My daughter's haven't found any of that yet.

tinkerbellbay
by Gold Member on May. 11, 2012 at 4:26 PM
Oops I keep that stuff were kids can't touch it! Might be time to find a new home for it lol
christinajoy864
by on May. 11, 2012 at 5:01 PM

ha ha funny no mommy fail though just redirect and keep things highlaughing

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on May. 11, 2012 at 5:23 PM
My 2.5 yr old thought a string of condoms is a necklace. She came to me trying to put it on her neck! They were in our nightstand.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on May. 11, 2012 at 5:31 PM

Why isn't it in you bed room HIDDEN?!

bethgoedeken
by Silver Member on May. 11, 2012 at 6:05 PM

my kids have found my "helper" more than once. they seem to be little ninjas! the funniest time was the 1st time when DD1 found it while we were all cuddling in my room and proceeded to poke my husband in the back with it. We didn't tell her what it was, we just laughed it off and took it away.

gomomgomom
by on May. 11, 2012 at 6:07 PM
No fail just funny. We have a treasure box lol it locks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)