Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

major mommy fail!!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

dd likes to "help" me  get ready when im doing my makeup. i usually sit on the floor of my room  infront of a miror to do my makeup. dd, who is three, goes to use my bathroom right next to where i am sitting. I here her rummaging through one of my drawers inthe bathroom and  yell for her to get out of my drawers and get out here. she comes  saying "mama whats this?" i look in her hand and shes hold mine and dh's cock ring!!!! I quick grabbed it and told her to stay out of mommys things and  dont touch things that dont belong to her.  i never did answer what it was i didnt know what to say !!!! embarrassed

Posted by Anonymous on May. 11, 2012 at 10:15 AM
Replies (61-70):
Marranna777
by on May. 11, 2012 at 8:23 PM

lol thats funny as hell if you dont bring it up she may forget about it :) hahaha

kaysha
by Ruby Member on May. 11, 2012 at 9:43 PM
LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TateTwo
by on May. 11, 2012 at 9:56 PM

Geez! That sound like a me-move LOL ... Actually my face got a little red just thinking if that were me and my boss.  He and his wife are so cool, tho, that he'd probably make a joke about it and tell his wife LOL

Quoting Rubyred24:

Since all these "masturbation posts" have been on here recently, it got me thinking I need a new vibrator. I just moved to a new city and could not find a "store" so I ordered one online. I got it yesterday at work and was sooooo excited I went to the bathroom and used it!!! I put it back in my purse and forgot about it. One of my employees needed a ride home from work. As we were driving, my phone was in the dash, and I was looking in my purse for chap stick when I accidentally hit the button! It was vibrating like crazy and I was swerving on the road trying to turn it off! Try major Boss Fail. At least she is not old enough to know what it is. This guy probably thinks I keep a dildo in my purse at all times!

My2Midgets01
by Silver Member on May. 11, 2012 at 9:58 PM

rolling on floor

TateTwo
by on May. 11, 2012 at 10:02 PM

OMG! Ya'll have got to stop LOL ... I'm the only woman here at work surrounded by 5 men and 4 more men about to come in on the mid shift LOL...My face is beet red and I'm just rollin....

they want to know why I'm laughing so hard LOL

.MommyEast.
by Silver Member on May. 11, 2012 at 10:36 PM

then you washed her hands, I hope -.-

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 11, 2012 at 10:45 PM

Quoting Rubyred24:

Since all these "masturbation posts" have been on here recently, it got me thinking I need a new vibrator. I just moved to a new city and could not find a "store" so I ordered one online. I got it yesterday at work and was sooooo excited I went to the bathroom and used it!!! I put it back in my purse and forgot about it. One of my employees needed a ride home from work. As we were driving, my phone was in the dash, and I was looking in my purse for chap stick when I accidentally hit the button! It was vibrating like crazy and I was swerving on the road trying to turn it off! Try major Boss Fail. At least she is not old enough to know what it is. This guy probably thinks I keep a dildo in my purse at all times!

You had to use it right then and there at work and were able to clean it properly before and after? Why did you have it sent to work instead of your home anyway?

katiebeth1821
by on May. 11, 2012 at 10:50 PM

dont worry just try to find a better place for it.not a mommy fail at all. no worry;s

.ZombieGirl.
by on May. 11, 2012 at 11:03 PM

LMAO!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 11, 2012 at 11:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Hahaha!

My son (as a teen) once found my husbands and not knowing what it was at first wore it on his wrist as a bracelet and asked my husband (my husband is his stepfather) why it was tight. My husband says "dude, that's a cock ring!!!!". My son threw it away. LOL!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)