Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Question from u honest ladies??

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Question for u lovely ladies if it was your daughters 1st birthday and your inlaws texted ur daughter at 8:15 at night while she is already sleeping? lets back it up before her birthday actually since she has been born they havent been that much in her life but still take ur 2 boys on weekends and never asked to just take ur daughter! How would you ladies feel and act on this problem??

Posted by Anonymous on May. 11, 2012 at 10:36 AM
Replies (71-75):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 11, 2012 at 4:48 PM
Lmao. You need to get that baby the program your baby can read :)

Quoting NDADanceMom:

My one year old doesnt read or write texts.  I guess I would have relpied "thanks grandma and grandpa" and left it at that.  

DixieL
by Platinum Member on May. 12, 2012 at 1:13 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I know that's what I'm trying to avoid I love my kids very much I would die for them in a second. I will protect them until I die

Quoting DixieL:

I would be mad as hell and stop taking the boys. If they are all the from the same dad and they are all her grandkids then what the hell is wrong with her that she doesn't want anything to do with her granddaughter. When your daughter is old enough to know what is going on she will really be hurt

I know what you mean I would do the same for my son

PartyGalAnne
by on May. 12, 2012 at 1:41 PM

Your 1 year old has a cell phone and can text and read???

la_bella_vita
by Bella on May. 12, 2012 at 2:30 PM

Quoting ARmomOf3:

who is texting a baby?

my_babies_n_me
by Silver Member on May. 12, 2012 at 2:32 PM
They shouldn't be texting a baby, first of all. I would be upset and flat out ask why they don't want to take her. You might be surprised, I know some grandparents who won't take their grandkids until they are potty trained.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)