Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you think Obama should be reelected? *EDIT POLL ADDED*

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Should Obama be reelected?

Options:

Yes

No

Other

No opinion

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 541

View Results

Why or why not? Opinions?

Posted by Anonymous on May. 11, 2012 at 10:53 AM
Replies (101-110):
momof3_2011
by on May. 11, 2012 at 2:34 PM

Lol everyone thinks he is out. i just voted in my primary on May 8th, he is still very much in the race. He will be sticking it out until the RNC in August, and if he does not get enough delegates than he has to decide if he will be running 3rd party.

Quoting DizneyMomma2001:

I heard he was out of the running.  If he's not then that's where my vote will go.

Quoting momof3_2011:

Ron Paul will probably Run third Party

Quoting DizneyMomma2001:

Let me see here my options are a sexist jerk wad or a guy who likes to spend money left and right and say that "things are getting better".  Who is the independent nominee?  I think I would rather vote for that guy over these two.  I didn't even vote for Obama in 2008.

AshleyGaddis
by on May. 11, 2012 at 2:42 PM
2 moms liked this

NO!!! If Obama stays, we can kiss what little we do have, GOODBYE!!

shortycmlb
by Gold Member on May. 11, 2012 at 2:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Because I need affordable healthcare for my family and I have too many decent hardworking friends that rely on Medicaid and the pittance they get in FS to get by.

So YES I'm voting Democrat

Supervane
by Ruby Member on May. 11, 2012 at 2:45 PM
No thanks of rather try someone new
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AudlyLuvly
by Bronze Member on May. 11, 2012 at 2:48 PM

no, and I'm probably not voting for Ron Paul, either.. there's NO way I would vote for Romney, that idea is just SCARY.  I'll probably vote for Gary Johnson

TateTwo
by on May. 11, 2012 at 2:48 PM

US troubles started in the 1800's/early 1900's with the first free trade agreement with China & other foreign countries.   Our presidents since that time have either exploited every loophole they can find in those agreements or they've tried to patch them up with laws that contradict each other to the point where the FTA's are so muddied that they create even more loopholes. The loopholes (muddy waters) are what Americans scream about fixing.

It's disturbing how we as a sheeple follow every whim of every candidate out there even when the candidates provide no real solutions.  We swallow every word they say and expect magnificient things to happen.  How can they clean up this mess of a government?  If they could wipe the slate clean, I'm sure it wouldn't take long to get the goverment back in shape but they can't do that unless every government in the world follows suit. 

They do the best they can when elected. And they endure harsh opinion for it and even, in some cases, death attempts.  If I had a job that I went to every day where I constantly had to be protected from bodily harm, I'd be a little stressed about it myself.  But you have to admire someone who's willing to put their money where their mouth is and at least attempt to get elected even under harsh criticisms.

Doesn't matter which candidate you choose.  Follow your own conscious.

This is, of course, my humble opinion.

MomOfTwins789
by Bronze Member on May. 11, 2012 at 2:55 PM

I never voted for him to begin with, so no, I don't believe he should be reelected. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on May. 11, 2012 at 2:57 PM
2 moms liked this

I voted no.  But- that doesn't seem quite strong enough. So- HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!

crystalplus1
by Platinum Member on May. 11, 2012 at 3:03 PM

No, we cant take another 4 years of that idiot. x.x but i dont like any of the other either......im just not gonna vote. They all suck

LoveMyLilPeople
by on May. 11, 2012 at 3:05 PM
1 mom liked this

He hasn't earned it.  He has been a completely ineffective preident.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN