Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I will NOT be breastfeeding my new baby

Posted by   + Show Post

Yep you read that right, I won't be doing it. Not because I can't but simply because I don't feel it necessary for me in my life. I will be going back to work within 4 weeks of having this baby. I personally don't want to (or have the time to) hide in the bathroom and pump for 15-20 minutes every couple of hours. My DD was not breastfed and she is one of the healthiest kids I know. Personally for me, the benefits do not outweigh the cons of breastfeeding. Good job to those who do but I won't be.

Bash away!!!

BTW I will be happy to answer any questions you may have but I won't be responding to bitchy "stand on my soap box" mommies. Thank you

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
by on May. 11, 2012 at 5:26 PM
Replies (21-30):
BamaMommy2
by Angel.N.Disguise on May. 11, 2012 at 5:34 PM
1 mom liked this

I certainly won't bash you. I felt the same way with my first. With my 2nd, I tried breastfeeding, but ultimately ended up pumping for 9 months. It was terrible and I was miserable. Anytime I was out of the house for longer than a few hours, I would have to go and pump in my car or in a room (if at friends or relatives houses). Anytime I was at home, I felt like I was with that dang pump more than I was my kids. That's your choice and your right. Do what you feel is best for you and your baby.

mom23littleones
by on May. 11, 2012 at 5:34 PM
8 moms liked this

Quoting Randi02:

That's too bad.

My babies are too good for formula.

Love it!  So are mine!!  Babies even smell bad when they get formula!!!  Ewwwww!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 11, 2012 at 5:34 PM
8 moms liked this
Yeah, didn't you hear, you're a snob if you don't force feed your kids synthetic processed crap like everyone else! smh

Quoting Randi02:

Why is it dumb?

It's snobbish to be picky about what my kids eat?

Quoting sunshinebebe26:

Quoting Randi02:

That's too bad.

Do you know how snobish you sound ? Really your babies are too good for formula that's just dumb ...

hautemama83
by Emerald Member on May. 11, 2012 at 5:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Its a pointless reply to match a pointless post.

Quoting sunshinebebe26:

Quoting SummasMomma:

what is up with these stupid cookie pics and you want a cookie statements... really if you have nothing to say just leave the thread some idiot anon said that stupid shit you wanna cookie today to me on my post really... No she doesn't want a cookie she is just saying she is going to bf  GRRR glad I got that off my chest .

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 11, 2012 at 5:35 PM
12 moms liked this
You know what is sad? In your second sentance you used the words "me" and "my life" Its your choice but you sound selfish and its rediculous to brag about it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on May. 11, 2012 at 5:35 PM

oh noooo. here we go again

Momniscient
by Ruby Member on May. 11, 2012 at 5:35 PM
She knows. She thinks it makes her a better mother.
I'm sure her kids will be fine anyway. Lol

Quoting sunshinebebe26:

Quoting Randi02:

That's too bad.

Do you know how snobish you sound ? Really your babies are too good for formula that's just dumb ...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aimee_wren
by on May. 11, 2012 at 5:36 PM

DH and I have both tased formula and my breast milk. Honestly can't tell that much of a difference. We made the joint choice with DD and will do the same with the baby.

Quoting mom23littleones:

Have you ever tasted formula????  Gross!  Why would you want to want to put that junk in your sweet baby's tummy!  Breastmilk is the best thing for a baby.  And the best thing of all it is FREE!  Think of the money you will be saving!  I feel sorry for your kids becuse you will not take the extra time to breastfeed.  

Jennifer

Breast feed all 3 of my kids until the age of 3.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
sunshinebebe26
by on May. 11, 2012 at 5:36 PM

Quoting hautemama83:

Its a pointless reply to match a pointless post.

Quoting sunshinebebe26:

Quoting SummasMomma:

what is up with these stupid cookie pics and you want a cookie statements... really if you have nothing to say just leave the thread some idiot anon said that stupid shit you wanna cookie today to me on my post really... No she doesn't want a cookie she is just saying she is going to bf  GRRR glad I got that off my chest .

isn't this a place where mamas come to talk about parenting and raising kids ?

Randi02
by Platinum Member on May. 11, 2012 at 5:36 PM
4 moms liked this

Umm... My baby is getting something way better than her baby will be.

Breast milk is way different than formula. It is far superior lol

Quoting sunshinebebe26:

Quoting Randi02:

Why is it dumb?

It's snobbish to be picky about what my kids eat?

Quoting sunshinebebe26:

Quoting Randi02:

That's too bad.

no it's snobish to say that to her your basically saying oh my baby is to good for formula like your kid is getting something way better then hers Jesus Christ do you act like this in real life to people?

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/387292_2884772599754_1273299282_33296172_1842233479_n.jpg

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)