Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I just slapped my husband across the face

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I've been in a pissed off mood all day. No one ever helps me clean the house and I'm sick of it. Well he was rushing me to cook dinner before he went to work. While I was cooking he comes up behind and slaps me across my ass so hard. I got mad and turned around and slapped him. He cussed me out and went to work without eating. The kids were outside so they didn't see it. I'm not usually like that but man he has been pushing my buttons.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 11, 2012 at 6:54 PM
Replies (51-60):
mommy259
by on May. 11, 2012 at 7:16 PM

He slapped you on the ass just like most husbands do...lol I am sure he has slapped your ass planty of times before...

Quoting Anonymous:

What about him? He slapped me first.

Quoting WhitleyLyles:

well that was pretty rude on your part

turtle68
by Silver Member on May. 11, 2012 at 7:17 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Niether one should be doing it. A really nice ass grab is one thing but a smack that hurts is different. A face smack is abuse period. You owe him an apology. If he smacked your face you would be crying spousal abuse and how you should leave him. Its a two way street

why is a face slap worse than a body slap....when both hurt and leave marks?

miss_lisa
by on May. 11, 2012 at 7:18 PM
Which is why him hitting her hard enough to hurt is just as bad as what she did.

Wtf is wrong with some of you that you think a hard slap on the ass is OK but a slap in the face isn't?

Quoting Anonymous:

Niether one should be doing it. A really nice ass grab is one thing but a smack that hurts is different. A face smack is abuse period. You owe him an apology. If he smacked your face you would be crying spousal abuse and how you should leave him. Its a two way street

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pink.Frosting
by Ruby Member on May. 11, 2012 at 7:18 PM
You are a horrible wife.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 11, 2012 at 7:18 PM
Not this hard.

Quoting mommy259:

He slapped you on the ass just like most husbands do...lol I am sure he has slapped your ass planty of times before...

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting WhitleyLyles:

miss_lisa
by on May. 11, 2012 at 7:19 PM
A slap is one thing, but he did it hard enough to hurt her. It's just as unacceptable.

Quoting mommy259:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting WhitleyLyles:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
turtle68
by Silver Member on May. 11, 2012 at 7:19 PM

so slapping on the ass (so hard, as quoted by OP) is playful ....even if it hurt and bruised.  Its just playful?

Quoting mommy259:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting WhitleyLyles:

SundayXC
by on May. 11, 2012 at 7:20 PM

You're lucky he is a nice enough man not to turn around and knock the shit out of you. Like my Momma always told me, "Don't step up and hit a man, unless you expect that man to hit you back."

I would never, ever hit my husband... He was just trying to flirt with you by smacking your ass, it's kinda a mans way of saying thank you and you're sexy all in one.

miss_lisa
by on May. 11, 2012 at 7:21 PM
2 moms liked this
The double standards in this post are making my head spin. Some of you have serious issues if you think it's ok for him to hit her hard enough to hurt.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hkelly7
by on May. 11, 2012 at 7:21 PM

I can understand. If I am cranky and it hurts I react. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)