Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I don't have friends because...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My dh jokes about us having a threesome with the ones I did have. So I started unnecessary drama with the ones I did have and told them I don't want to be their friend anyone. I don't want friends because I don't trust women around him. If he compliments a woman I automatically hate her unless she is famous. After I have my baby when I go to look for a job I won't be a mean bitch for no reason. I just won't ever introduce dh to my friends.

I am very insecure and I hide it because people think I am very secure with myself. I get compliments on my looks all the time but I want dh to compliment me more not strangers!

My confession for the day.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 11, 2012 at 9:10 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 11, 2012 at 9:41 PM
Well I was jealous of their success. I trusted them to not sleep with him and if he ever came on to them I'm sure they would tell me

Quoting evilangel198431:

This exactly. You don't trust women around him? I wouldn't trust him around women. Kind of sounds like you don't only have issues with him. You don't trust your friends. Either you pick crappy friends or you just have trust issues all together

Quoting lwalker270:

It's not the women in this scenario that are the problem.

You should put the blame where it lies.

Mommy2ZOEBETH
by on May. 11, 2012 at 9:41 PM

You really should consider telling how you feel.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on May. 11, 2012 at 9:42 PM
your not alone. me too

Quoting Anonymous:

My dh jokes about us having a threesome with the ones I did have. So I started unnecessary drama with the ones I did have and told them I don't want to be their friend anyone. I don't want friends because I don't trust women around him. If he compliments a woman I automatically hate her unless she is famous. After I have my baby when I go to look for a job I won't be a mean bitch for no reason. I just won't ever introduce dh to my friends.

I am very insecure and I hide it because people think I am very secure with myself. I get compliments on my looks all the time but I want dh to compliment me more not strangers!

mcr17
by on May. 11, 2012 at 9:42 PM

guess what sweetie, its because you dont trust HIM to control himself around other women.

bozobean
by Jennifer on May. 11, 2012 at 9:42 PM
So, why are you being such a cold insensitive bitch to this poor woman? She's unhappy enough already. Do you enjoy kicking people when they're down and then laughing at them? What a mean cunt!

Quoting 1L2CMommy:

I hate to burst your delusional bubble, but I'm sure no one thinks your secure, if this is the type of shit you worry about.  Good luck in your outstanding relationship!  Hahahahhahaha! 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gemikris82
by on May. 11, 2012 at 9:43 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Well only one of them was a really good friend. I regret my fall out with her all the time. I truly loved her as a friend.

Quoting gemikris82:

im sorry OP.  i wouldnt be able to drop my friends for my boyfriend.  im very much in love but i need my friends too.  then again, he wouldnt dare ask for a threesome involving one of my friends.

have ou thought about making contact with her.  maybe explain your situation.  tell her exactly what you are telling us. 

BUFFIE.the.BODY
by on May. 11, 2012 at 9:45 PM
U had 2 get cheated on really bad 2 act like this
owl0210
by Emerald Member on May. 11, 2012 at 9:47 PM

It's disrespectful of your husband to tell you that he basically wants to fuck your friends. I wouldn't be with a man like that.

nicole0788
by on May. 11, 2012 at 9:48 PM

So why exactly are you still with him? If you have to give up friends because you don't trust your man around them, then you don't need to be with that man. You also need some counseling if you allow yourself to be pushed to that point.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on May. 11, 2012 at 9:50 PM
I'd be the same way if my husband was like that. My husband knows better, and he wouldn't dare or else he'd be having a threesome with a sheet, a pillow and the floor until he got his head out of his ass.

Quoting Anonymous:

your not alone. me too

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN