Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I think a fight is brewing with my downstairs neighbors

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 57 Replies
I was smoking a cigarette outside on my balcony and hear the guy comment your cigarette stinks. So I can't see him but I said sorry shut your door. The other night me and DH were outside smoking and he says those assholes are smoking again. I swear this guy makes one more comment I'm going to go off and him. I'm trying to quit. Vent over.....
Posted by Anonymous on May. 11, 2012 at 9:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
coconut01
by on May. 11, 2012 at 9:39 PM
I would say go fuck yo self!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
greenmommie83
by Silver Member on May. 11, 2012 at 9:41 PM
Tell him to move
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 11, 2012 at 9:41 PM
6 moms liked this

As a 20 year smoker who quit almost 3 years ago now - you should quit. It's nasty, it does stink and I can now see why non smokers get upset over it.

I went to my husband's Christmas party last year and was stuck in a room with 50 other smokers. I felt like shit the next day. What does that tell you?

Best thing I ever did was quit...go find somewhere else to smoke and let your neighbors have the clean air they deserve!

MumsTheWord571
by Platinum Member on May. 11, 2012 at 9:41 PM
6 moms liked this
I dislike when people smoke where I have to close my doors/windows. I shouldn't be exposed to YOUR bad habit because you don't care enough to keep it where it's not blowing into my house.

I don't say rude shit to the people doing it, but it does piss me off.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 11, 2012 at 9:48 PM
Bump
lovelove211
by Platinum Member on May. 11, 2012 at 9:49 PM
Tell him to mind his business or move
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 11, 2012 at 9:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Maybe I should just smoke inside with the kids. That way I'm not bothering the neighbors.

Quoting MumsTheWord571:

I dislike when people smoke where I have to close my doors/windows. I shouldn't be exposed to YOUR bad habit because you don't care enough to keep it where it's not blowing into my house.

I don't say rude shit to the people doing it, but it does piss me off.
lvmy3lilones
by on May. 11, 2012 at 9:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Why should she not be able to smoke at her home

Quoting Anonymous:

As a 20 year smoker who quit almost 3 years ago now - you should quit. It's nasty, it does stink and I can now see why non smokers get upset over it.

I went to my husband's Christmas party last year and was stuck in a room with 50 other smokers. I felt like shit the next day. What does that tell you?

Best thing I ever did was quit...go find somewhere else to smoke and let your neighbors have the clean air they deserve!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 11, 2012 at 9:52 PM
2 moms liked this
At least its not weed like my old neighbor would smoke morning noon and night but I got his ass and his family kicked out because of him
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 11, 2012 at 9:55 PM
Did they smoke outside? Or did it seep in through the vents?

Quoting Anonymous:

At least its not weed like my old neighbor would smoke morning noon and night but I got his ass and his family kicked out because of him
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)