Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

It just wont go away

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies

I have been sick since the middle of March. Im having allergy like symptoms. Headache, itchy eyes, scratchy throat, terrible coughing attacks, stuffy nose, wheezing. I went to the Doctor once when it first happened but then it was fine. Ill be fine for  a few days and  then be sick again for 3 weeks. I cant take it anymore. I have an appt Tuesday with our family doc. But what could this be? Why am I so sick all the time? Ive always been healthy and hardly ever got sick before this, other than the normal cold once or twice a year.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 11, 2012 at 10:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 11, 2012 at 10:28 PM

bump

EmilyL7
by on May. 11, 2012 at 10:30 PM
1 mom liked this

developing allergies most likely.. its about that time of year... :/ sorry!! I have allergies too...they are bad in my home state in the northwest.. I do well in southern states....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 11, 2012 at 10:33 PM

I have taken every kind of allergy medicine over the counter that there is. Allegra, Claritin, Zyrtec, generic. None of it helps AT ALL. Not even a little bit.

Quoting EmilyL7:

developing allergies most likely.. its about that time of year... :/ sorry!! I have allergies too...they are bad in my home state in the northwest.. I do well in southern stateI have

EmilyL7
by on May. 12, 2012 at 12:29 AM

Nothing helps mine either... I did however get a prescription for nasonex ( sp) that helped with the nose and wheezing... but i typically suffered thru them... i also had chronic lyrengitis from my allergies.. :/ i'm so sorry!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

I have taken every kind of allergy medicine over the counter that there is. Allegra, Claritin, Zyrtec, generic. None of it helps AT ALL. Not even a little bit.

Quoting EmilyL7:

developing allergies most likely.. its about that time of year... :/ sorry!! I have allergies too...they are bad in my home state in the northwest.. I do well in southern stateI have

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)