Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Did you first get AF?

I was 11, and luckily at home. We were putting up the Christmas tree, lol!

by on May. 12, 2012 at 3:45 AM
Replies (41-43):
lovelove211
by Platinum Member on May. 12, 2012 at 4:58 AM
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krunchykorn
by on May. 12, 2012 at 4:59 AM

i would of lol That is funny though!

Quoting SOCO101:

Quoting krunchykorn:

I felt weird like my mum would through a party lol which she wouldnt but i didnt want it lol

Quoting SOCO101:

Quoting krunchykorn:

i was fully aware! i was scared to say anything i didnt want to talk about it, so i used... oh the shame... toilet paper made tampons..... I was caught washing my undies thats how my mum found out.

Quoting SOCO101:

Quoting krunchykorn:

I was 12 and hid it from anyone until i was 14. My mum still thinks i got mine late and my sister early and raves how hard it would have been for my sister to be so young, yea try that plus no pads or tampons because your to scared to tell anyone.

I think dh's little sister did the same thing. I know she started around 12, but MIL just recently told me that she has just gotten her period for the first time. She's 15 now. Did you know what it was when you got it?

I kinda know how you felt. I was afraid to ask my aunt for pads, so I'd do similar stuff. I was just so embarrassed by AF for some reason. I was a big time tom-boy, I wouldn't wear any girl clothes or do anything "girly". So when AF showed up, I thought the world was ending.

OMG! My aunt announced it at church in her prayer group or something. Because every one was coming up and giving me hugs and "advice"! I could have stuck a steak knife in her leg, lol!

Tammi4
by Gold Member on May. 12, 2012 at 5:00 AM
Aunt Flo. Lol!

Quoting HisMommy4Ever:

Why don't you just call it "your period" I was confused for a bit lol...what does AF stand for?....

I got it when I was 10. I don't remember how but I think I was home...lol....I got kinda scared though.....ever since then I had to use huge ass thick pads...I would bleed ALOT!!!! no kidding.....and cramps??? damn they hurt like hell!!! and i was only 10! lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)