Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Another Grey's post *added question so I don't make another post lol* spoilers in discussion

Do you want Jackson and April together?

How about Lexie and Mark? Are you the odd one out who doesn't want them together?

by on May. 12, 2012 at 4:38 AM
Replies (11-20):
champagne_rose
by on May. 12, 2012 at 4:49 AM

Quoting Ber-Lynn:

Quoting SOCO101:

Well next week someone is supposed to die. They were in a plane crash and I think she will be the one to die. Her or Arizona.

I like both her and Arizona.

champagne_rose
by on May. 12, 2012 at 4:50 AM

Poor Callie if Arizona dies. I will seriously cry over that.

Ber-Lynn
by Count Me In on May. 12, 2012 at 4:51 AM
Quoting champagne_rose:

That is why I think Lexie is going to die, because she told Mark she loves him but he really hasn't said it back. Plus her sister has lost so many people she loves so I just think it is going to be her. I mean maybe the episode where everything was a dream this season foreshadowed her dying.
champagne_rose
by on May. 12, 2012 at 4:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Ber-Lynn:

Quoting champagne_rose:

That is why I think Lexie is going to die, because she told Mark she loves him but he really hasn't said it back. Plus her sister has lost so many people she loves so I just think it is going to be her. I mean maybe the episode where everything was a dream this season foreshadowed her dying.

No, he didn't and that would set up some unresolved issues with Mark and set up a whole new depth to the story(not that I want her to die but you kwim?).

Yes, I remember that!!! That is good thinking. I remember how Mark was holding her and all lost looking.

champagne_rose
by on May. 12, 2012 at 4:54 AM

I can't miss out the day of. I can't wait until Friday!

SOCO101
by Silver Member on May. 12, 2012 at 4:55 AM

Quoting champagne_rose:

Quoting SOCO101:

I need to catch up! I haven't watched since the season finale in 2010. I cried like a baby, so did dh!

OMG

I need to write spoiler in the title right?

Oh no! It's fine! Sometimes I'll watch bits and pieces of an episode. I'm just kinda lost. I need to rent the seasons I've missed to catch up!

champagne_rose
by on May. 12, 2012 at 4:58 AM

Quoting SOCO101:

Quoting champagne_rose:

Quoting SOCO101:

I need to catch up! I haven't watched since the season finale in 2010. I cried like a baby, so did dh!

OMG

I need to write spoiler in the title right?

Oh no! It's fine! Sometimes I'll watch bits and pieces of an episode. I'm just kinda lost. I need to rent the seasons I've missed to catch up!

I made an edit anyhow, saying there is spoiler in the discussion lol

I love greys! We had this place here in town where we could rent a full season(not just a few episodes) for a decent price..trying to remember the price lol. Dh and I did that with lost back when we were watching it.

emeraldangel20
by on May. 12, 2012 at 10:00 PM

odds are leaning toward lexie

NoahsMommy1121
by Silver Member on May. 12, 2012 at 10:12 PM
I love Lexie & mark together. And if it was between Arizona & Lexie, i hope its Arizona, its definitely gonna be sad but i dont want it to be Lexie.lol & i love April & Jackson together!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pink_Sunshine
by on May. 12, 2012 at 10:13 PM

I want Lexie and Mark together. They love each other darn it. Problem is...Lexie doesn't want Kids

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN