Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

More Than One Birth Father Is Trashy

Posted by on May. 12, 2012 at 9:28 AM
  • 321 Replies
2 moms liked this

I actually had someone tell me this the other day.

My 7 year old twins are not my DH's (biologically....but in every other way, they are his) and DH and I have a DD together. We were at the park and someone commented on how different my twins look than my DD. I said that DD favor's my husband more than me and the twins favor me more. The lady then pipped up and said that DS doesn't look like me that much, to which my sister told her that they have different birth father's than my youngest DD. The lady looked at me all disgusted and said "Well, that's just trashy.

My twins will be 8 in July, DD will be 3 in August. There is exactly 5 years, 1 month and 1 day between the twins (who are boy/girl) and YDD. I don't think they look that different, do you?

Check out my blog The Mommy Chronicles

Like us on Facebook

Follow me on Twitter @MomyChronicles

by on May. 12, 2012 at 9:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momto2girls89
by on May. 12, 2012 at 9:31 AM
23 moms liked this
The girls look alike to me. I would have told that c**t that putting her big nose in my business and opening her fat mouth is trashy. For all she knows your twins' dad died.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WrapNLoseInches
by on May. 12, 2012 at 9:33 AM
8 moms liked this
lol well that lady has obviously never had the luxury of going thru a divorce or becoming wiidowed. id have told her where to sit and spin.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wittyscreenname
by on May. 12, 2012 at 9:34 AM

The girls both have dark hair and their skin isn't as fair as my son's. He has fair skin and light hair.

This is DH and I

YDD DOES look a lot like him and the twins have blue eyes where she has hazel.

murrlicious
by on May. 12, 2012 at 9:36 AM
4 moms liked this
Nope and they do not look trashy they look adorable. And obviously that person has never been in a long term relationship with the wrong guy.
ShesALady
by on May. 12, 2012 at 9:36 AM
1 mom liked this
She's just ignorant
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LyTe684
by Ruby Member on May. 12, 2012 at 9:36 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi!!!!!!! I remember you. They all got so big! Adorable. How are you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 12, 2012 at 9:37 AM
6 moms liked this

more than one birth father is trashy imo

PhoenixsMommy10
by Gold Member on May. 12, 2012 at 9:37 AM
2 moms liked this
I thought this was your opinion, and I was ready to jump all over you for calling my mom trashy...lol

Your kids honestly don't look THAT different. I have nieces that have the same parents but look nothing alike.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ARmomOf3
by on May. 12, 2012 at 9:38 AM

they all look similar to me. my kids look nothing alike at all. what a C***that woman was. she doesnt know your situation or WHY you had different biodads :(

beaularson91
by Ruby Member on May. 12, 2012 at 9:39 AM

WOW i feel pissed on your behalf oh how i would have snapped! my son has a half brother out there that i gave up for adoption she doesnt know your situation and has no place to pass judgement now if it was like my first sons father who has 6 kids with 5 women and had me and one of the other girls pregnant at the same time then yes i would agree having more is trashy but i seriously doubt thats your case

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)