Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Where does your husband sleep?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Where does your husband usually sleep?

Options:

In bed with me and comes to bed at the same time

In bed with me but comes to bed significantly later/earlier

On the couch

in his own bedroom

other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 168

View Results

My husband and I have been married for just over 12 years and for the past year or so he has been "falling asleep" on the couch.  It has gotten to be so frequent that he sleeps on the couch more then in our bed.   Where does your husband sleep?

Posted by Anonymous on May. 12, 2012 at 1:50 PM
Replies (41-50):
darlula
by on May. 12, 2012 at 2:11 PM
He sleeps on the couch often, but only cause he falls asleep watching stuff. I love having the bed to myself =) lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nanasue31204
by Silver Member on May. 12, 2012 at 2:11 PM
We've been married 8 years but together 14(12 of those living together) 99% of the time we go to bed the same time in the same bed. Only a few times have I been angry or needed to be up with the kiddos where I slept on the couch. We went through a brief period where he went to bed later but that came to an end real quick(that's a another story) we found out marriage suffers when we don't take that few minutes before sleep to reconnect and just be us instead of mom and dad. We look forward to it now, even if we only talk for a couple minutes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Alexismommyoo9
by on May. 12, 2012 at 2:11 PM
In bed with me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommeeTo4
by &1more on May. 12, 2012 at 2:11 PM
In bed with me, sometimes I go to bed earlier bc I'm not staying up all night while he's on Xbox 360 live lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.KS
by on May. 12, 2012 at 2:12 PM

What kind of job does he have?

Quoting kayleesmom42328:

My husband works out of state for a month then home for 2 weeks. So most of the time we sleep separate. When he's home we sleep together & usually go to bed at the same time.

*Mommy to Kynzie and Dallas! Love my girls!*

jojo827
by Silver Member on May. 12, 2012 at 2:13 PM
In a jail cell
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wittyscreenname
by on May. 12, 2012 at 2:13 PM

We've been married for almost 4 years and he sleeps in the same bed as me. More often then not, we go to bed together (though usually, I fall asleep first while he watches TV).

mamabirch88
by on May. 12, 2012 at 2:14 PM
In bed with me but he comes to bed later than me because he doesn't get off from work till midnight.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
andiecheyenne
by Bronze Member on May. 12, 2012 at 2:14 PM

Other. He sleeps in bed with me, but sometimes he comes to bed with me, sometimes I go to bed first, sometimes he goes to bed first... it depends on how we feel.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

RobinBright
by Ruby Member on May. 12, 2012 at 2:14 PM

In bed with me.  Sometimes we go to bed at the same time, sometimes he goes to bed first if he wants to read a little or if I'm staying up to grade papers or something.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)