Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

wtf! your getting a puppy because you cant have children?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Okay with the title i understand that some people do this when they cant concieve... but this is different.

My sister (age 20) cant have children.
Why? Because she had too many abortions.

I am pro-choice but whats she doing is SOO stupid!

She gets pregnant and finds out- yet still continues drugs and alcohol. Shes a heavy party person. Heavily into drugs. Im not talking about weed .. no its weed, morphine, coke, hash, x, ect. Basically everything you can think of she does.

She has had 7 pregnanicies that i know about. Her first being at age 17. She aborts between 3-4 months if the fetus doesnt miscarry by that time.

She does NOTHING to help herself. She says 'she wanted this one' yet she pops some pills and drinks.

She just texted me saying shes getting a puppy. I said 'really? Puppies are hard work. They wake you up during the night, they whine/cry, they poop everywhere...its like a baby sometimes.' She says back 'yea well i cant have a baby so im getting the next best thing..'

So where is this puppy gonna go when you leave for days and are nowhere to be found? If you had to choose between drugs and puppy food- you would choose drugs!

I know once she gets this puppy and its cute face starts to go away and it gets bigger - she isnt gonna care. She isnt gonna give a crap!

Hell she had a hamster and she moved and left the thing in the cage. She didnt go get it. No she just left it there! Wtf!? My mom got a call from the landlord asking her to pick it up a month later. The poor thing was STILL alive! Atleast my sister put its whole bag of food in there and filled its bottle before she just left it there. But wtf!? You dont want it- give it away!

So the dr told her she has way to much scar tissue and most likely cant have kids later on in life.

And FYI: she does not use bc, or condoms. She said she doesnt want bc messing with her system and she doesnt like the feel of condoms!
Posted by Anonymous on May. 12, 2012 at 4:08 PM
Replies (41-45):
Rose87
by Ruby Member on May. 12, 2012 at 4:28 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

What. The. Fucking. Fuck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 12, 2012 at 5:03 PM
She is already.

Quoting Anonymous:

She will be a walking std..

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 12, 2012 at 5:08 PM
My sister said she was clean once. No drugs or anything. She wanted to take dd for a walk around where i live. I saud sure go ahead just keep your phone on. I phoned her and she said she took dd to her friends who also has 2 little boys. I said okay just be baxk soon. She came back and was high!

I was so fucking mad at myself! She is NOT allowed to be around dd alone. Period! I was even more mad when the girl who has 2 little boys was busted for smoking dope in her house 2 days later! She got her kids taken away from it.

Imagine if dd was there! She would of been taken away from me! Omg! I would have fucking killed her!

Quoting Anonymous:

Apologies. Her, not you at all.

I really hope she sees the light of her actions and she finds the brick wall to smash into to set her straight. I don't mean to sound brutal or coarse. I'm very sorry that this is happening and you've been forced to watch her steady downward spiral. I can only imagine the way its impacting your life knowing what she's doing and having her outright refuse help that you've been willing to give unless she wants to use you.

Wishing you the best, hun.

Quoting Anonymous:

Her or me?

Im sorry if my post doesnt make much sense :/ im just so angry at her choices yet i cant help her because she doesnt want it.

Quoting Anonymous:

I hate to be so blunt, but I'm repulsed by such behavior and the thought process (or lack thereof) surrounding it.

Bunni23
by on May. 12, 2012 at 5:12 PM
1 mom liked this
I wouldnt let her have anything alive...not even a puppy. Poor pup! It has feelings too.

Quoting P.V.Hawkwind:

I would Rather her have a puppy than kid.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jb0520
by Platinum Member on May. 12, 2012 at 5:13 PM
Omg, your sister is fucking disgusting!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured