Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He wasn't do great to me anyway...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
I broke up with my baby dad in January... Sadly it was an abusive relationship ... He had cheated in September I knew because he came home late with a hickey and it broke my heart ... In January is even I got my revenge , I met this guy at a club and started seeing him.... My bb dd use to tell me I'm jus his bb mama but that he had a girlfriend too! I just held in my anger but when I started seeing this new guy I told him I had a bf and he flipped out and went crazy on me he tried hitting me he broke my cell phone and our 4 yr relationship was finally over! The messed up part was that this new guy cheated on me as well and the worst part is that I got pregnant by the new guy during the FIRST month of us having sex!!! I broke up with him too! I hate cheaters! Now a single mom of one 2 yr old and 4 months pregnant with a different bb dd but all alone! Does any one know what I'm going through or been in the same situation
Posted by Anonymous on May. 12, 2012 at 4:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 12, 2012 at 4:42 PM
Wow!! I hope this is a troll post!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 12, 2012 at 4:42 PM
Yea I do the only thing is we'd broken up he gave me an std and got me pregnant 7 mos after i'd had our daughter.....i had no choice but to get an abortion
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 12, 2012 at 8:45 PM
I don't understand what u mean by troll post...? Explain it to me please

Quoting Anonymous:

Wow!! I hope this is a troll post!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 12, 2012 at 8:47 PM
Wow that must of been tough ... I hope it was curable because ur baby needs I
U

Quoting Anonymous:

Yea I do the only thing is we'd broken up he gave me an std and got me pregnant 7 mos after i'd had our daughter.....i had no choice but to get an abortion
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 13, 2012 at 1:43 AM
It was I live with it everyday and only a few people know. It was curable(thank god ) and only my mom and me know about the std he gave me

Quoting Anonymous:

Wow that must of been tough ... I hope it was curable because ur baby needs I

U

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN