Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

do you smoke weed with your older kids?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies

just wondering!

Posted by Anonymous on May. 12, 2012 at 6:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momof4boyz1girl
by Platinum Member on May. 12, 2012 at 6:04 PM

Yep, my 14 year old and I just lit up a bong.

NOT!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 12, 2012 at 6:11 PM

i do smoke weed sometimes, and yes, occasionally i have smoked with my son. BUT, he is 18 yrs old. i did smoke with him when he was 17, right before his birthday. but not before that. once he's an adult, i have no control over that anyway, and personally, i'd rather he smoked weed than drink. i believe it's much safer. i say LEGALIZE IT! put an age restriction on it like alcohol and cigarettes, and go ahead and tax it! just my opinion though, and im very aware that a lot of people will disagree with me. that's ok too, we are all entitled to our own opinions.

mommy259
by on May. 12, 2012 at 6:12 PM

nope and never will unless they are adults 18+

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 12, 2012 at 6:12 PM

Never in a million years, not even once they became adults 

outtamymynd
by Ruby Member on May. 12, 2012 at 6:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Hell no. Never.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 12, 2012 at 6:13 PM
No I do not engage in anything illegal, let alone include my kid in the illegal activity.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 12, 2012 at 6:14 PM

I don't smoke anymore and my kids aren't old but I smoked with my Dad many times as a teenager. The first time I ever smoked was with my Uncle and his girlfriend and my dad was there... yeah, he was a dead beat drug addict.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on May. 12, 2012 at 6:17 PM

I have smoked it with my mom....but I was 28 and it was the night of my dad's funeral...she hadn't amoked any since the 60's and has had no desire to since and neither have I....but to answer your question, no I haven't and wouldn't, It's just not our thing. That was a one time event....

BellaMonster66
by on May. 12, 2012 at 6:18 PM

I would like to know if my kids do smoke IF they ever do and would have talks about safety (ie. don't drive on it) but would draw the line when it comes to smoking it with them. I gave that up almost right away when I tried it the first time. 

wirehangers
by on May. 12, 2012 at 6:20 PM

I smoke pot but I don't smoke it with my kids.I also don't drink with them.I like to keep my "party life"seperate from them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)