Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

what was the scariest moment of ur life?

Posted by on May. 12, 2012 at 6:43 PM
  • 197 Replies
Mine has to be labor...and prolly a dog chasing me lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 12, 2012 at 6:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sweetieiv
by Ruby Member on May. 12, 2012 at 6:52 PM
1 mom liked this
My 2yr old and i where walking and holding hands when suddenly my son let go of my hand and ran towards the main intersection which was busy and at 50mph speed limit! I ran after him but i couldn't catch him. A lady passing by saw him and grabbed him. He was only seconds away from being ran over by a truck. I hugged him and cried so much. I felt my whole body shaking and it was horrible. Sometimes i still have nightmares about it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SweetMama823
by Platinum Member on May. 12, 2012 at 6:56 PM
Having my son during a hurricane at 2 months early having an emergency csection,with my husband home with our kids, lights going off and on, leaks in roof not knowing if he was gonna survive them boom, they put me completey to sleep.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Roo1234
by Gold Member on May. 12, 2012 at 6:56 PM
My motorcycle accident.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
intel18
by on May. 12, 2012 at 7:32 PM
Omg that had to be terrifying! Wow!

Quoting sweetieiv:

My 2yr old and i where walking and holding hands when suddenly my son let go of my hand and ran towards the main intersection which was busy and at 50mph speed limit! I ran after him but i couldn't catch him. A lady passing by saw him and grabbed him. He was only seconds away from being ran over by a truck. I hugged him and cried so much. I felt my whole body shaking and it was horrible. Sometimes i still have nightmares about it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
intel18
by on May. 12, 2012 at 7:33 PM
Oh wow! How did it go? What were u feeling wen u woke up??

Quoting SweetMama823:

Having my son during a hurricane at 2 months early having an emergency csection,with my husband home with our kids, lights going off and on, leaks in roof not knowing if he was gonna survive them boom, they put me completey to sleep.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chris030406
by anonsneednotreply on May. 12, 2012 at 7:34 PM
Katrina.
Buggy979
by Platinum Member on May. 12, 2012 at 7:34 PM
1 mom liked this
When my then 5 yr one was in a roll over accident and was care flighted to hospital... She will be 21 in Oct.. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on May. 12, 2012 at 7:35 PM

February 16th-February 24th

clusterkid
by on May. 12, 2012 at 7:35 PM

Walking in to find my son not breathing and cold at just shy of 3 months. It has been 20 months since he passed away.

lanes_mom0109
by Silver Member on May. 12, 2012 at 7:36 PM
1 mom liked this

WHen my son was a month old he had RSV and had to be rushed to the hospital b/c his airways were closing and his face had started to turn blue.  He had to be sedated and put on a breathing machine for a week.  If we had gotten him to the hospital even just a few minutes later than we did, we prolly would have lost him. Worst moment of my life!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)