Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

what was the scariest moment of ur life?

Posted by   + Show Post
Mine has to be labor...and prolly a dog chasing me lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 12, 2012 at 6:43 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 12, 2012 at 7:43 PM
Right now! I'm waiting for results for an STD test!
Luv.My.Kidz
by on May. 12, 2012 at 7:43 PM

When my youngest son stopped breathing on me and his stupid ass sperm donor told me I was making it up that he had to go to the Hospital.

His friend at the time, had me get the baby in the carseat and he hightailed our asses there.... come to find out my son had RSV and it was so bad that his lungs were almost failing. Dr's said if I would have waited another hour my son probably would have been dead or had brain damage.

megan71108
by Gold Member on May. 12, 2012 at 7:43 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dawnjohnson5
by on May. 12, 2012 at 7:44 PM
When I almost lost my daughter at 5 weeks old. She had an ecoli infection that the doctors said she had from birth, at 5 weeks it started shutting done her organs.

LOVEiink
by on May. 12, 2012 at 7:44 PM

My twins' father told me to take the morning off and sleep in one day when we were still together and that he'd watch the twins (they were maybe 14 months old).  I heard whimpering and walked downstairs and he was passed out on the couch and Christian had thumb tacks in his mouth.  Somehow he'd reached through the safety gate and got ahold of my purse and dumped it (I had some thumb tacks in it for work) and I guess he thought they were candy.  I was furious and terrified!  -__-

Purple.Haze
by on May. 12, 2012 at 7:45 PM

I am so sorry.

Quoting clusterkid:

Walking in to find my son not breathing and cold at just shy of 3 months. It has been 20 months since he passed away.

intel18
by on May. 12, 2012 at 7:46 PM
:'( I'm so sorry :(

Quoting clusterkid:

Walking in to find my son not breathing and cold at just shy of 3 months. It has been 20 months since he passed away.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jedwards2009
by on May. 12, 2012 at 7:47 PM
My last trimester I had nightmares that the cord was wrapped around dd leg and we had to amputate it. When she was born I heard the midwife say "the cord is around her foot" dh and I looked at eachother and I don't know which one of us was more terrified. But in the end everyhkng was fine. Her foot was pushed up weird against her leg, in a few months it straightened out perfectly and she has no issues walking.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brooksmommy2010
by on May. 12, 2012 at 7:48 PM

when my daughter almost fell in a pond, it scared me so bad i started crying like never before it was the scareist  moment in my life...

Lauren0305
by on May. 12, 2012 at 7:50 PM

When I had a placental abruption with my first pregnancy but the absolute scariest moment was when my daughters heart stopped and they had to do cpr for 10 minutes until it started again she died 2 weeks later.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)