Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I want to leave my husband...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
I am done. I'm sick of him and feel no love for him anymore. All he does is upset me and do things to hurt me. He was nothing like this when we were dating.we have been married for over 4 years now. When I talk to him, 90% of the time he doesn't answer me. He freakin ignores me!! He refuses to change diapers, and I am pregnant with our third child, and soon will have to change 3 children's diapers with no help. I only wanted two kids, but he wants 4 and he doesn't help me AT ALL with the kids. (I'm happy I'm pregnant, don't get me wrong, but I'm afraid 3 is too many kids, and I can't handle it all in my own.) When i do rarely ask him to help me, he complains like a little bitch the whole time. He rarely talks nice to me, and NEVER complements me. I hate who I became from being with him. He makes me angry all the time, every day. When i want to talk to him about something serious, he jokes most of the time. When I'm really hurt about something or angry (it doesn't even have to do with him!) he doesn't want to talk about it anymore or hear me talk about it for more than 5 minutes. He is on the computer all the time. When he comes home from work, he lays down and naps for 2-3 hrs or will nap after he eats dinner for that amount of time. (He gets more sleep than I do everynight) So I see him for about a couple hours before i go to bed. He stays up another hour and plays computer games. He doesn't show any signs of wanting to spend time with me and the kids. I try to plan fun things for us to do as a family but he always says no. That is our everyday life.
I want to leave so bad, but I am a stay at home mom with no money, 5 months pregnant and have 2 kids under the age of 4. I feel completely unwanted and unloved. Happy Mothers Day to me. :(
I'm on mobile so I'm sorry for misspellings and tuning sentences. LOL I just needed to vent.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 12, 2012 at 7:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 12, 2012 at 7:53 PM
5 moms liked this

So he didn't just become a selfish asshole overnight, right?  and yet you continue to reproduce with him ... not once, not twice, but three times.   

That crappy scenario might be your life, but face it ... you're the one choosing that life.  

Maybe it's time to choose something better.  Maybe it's time to find the door.  Will it be easy?  No, not at all.  But it might just be worth it.    Unless, of course, you want to continue choosing the life you have now ...

MommaRoseT
by on May. 12, 2012 at 7:55 PM
I'm sorry hun!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 12, 2012 at 7:56 PM
I appreciate your honest answer, but I assure you, he was nothing like this when we were dating. I feel so foolish that I am in this situation. I really just needed to vent. Thank you for listening. I also wanted to add about having children...I always wanted to be a mother and wife. I guess I thought the first few yrs were normal for men to act this way? That they will start to get the hang of being a husband and father after awhile. I guess i was very wrong. Also he doesn't want me on birth control. He doesn't want me to gain weight or have mood swings. Ya, I know what you r thinking...believe me. I will take birth control after this baby for sure. It's my body, not his. I'm not letting him control what I do anymore.

Quoting Anonymous:

So he didn't just become a selfish asshole overnight, right?  and yet you continue to reproduce with him ... not once, not twice, but three times.   

That crappy scenario might be your life, but face it ... you're the one choosing that life.  

Maybe it's time to choose something better.  Maybe it's time to find the door.  Will it be easy?  No, not at all.  But it might just be worth it.    Unless, of course, you want to continue choosing the life you have now ...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 12, 2012 at 8:04 PM
Thanks, girl. I just needed to write my feelings down instead of keeping them in. I really want to make our marriage work, I take marriage very seriously. But I'm at my limit...

Quoting MommaRoseT:

I'm sorry hun!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovesergei
by on May. 12, 2012 at 8:23 PM

If you want something different, choose something different. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 12, 2012 at 9:00 PM

You have been married for 4 years...you are pregnant with your 3rd child..unless he helped in the past year and this is something new then you knew before you laid down for the 3rd time how he was going to be...believe me, my husband was a different person before we had our son...after we had our son he didnt help out a lot (he is helping more now that DS is older), but because of his lack of help when I needed it the most I made the decision not to have any more kids until either Im ready to do the newborn/baby stuff on my own or until I know he is ready to step it up and be there..

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 12, 2012 at 10:19 PM

I felt like I actually wrote this. Our husbands MUST be brothers. Mine does the same damn thing with everything listed. Well except for the computer bit. His is the games on his cell phone. He sits outside all day when he comes home away from me and his child ( I am also pregnant) and he comes inside for maybe five minutes before going back outside. He's always yelling at my 3 year old son and I have to constantly explain to him that the kid is THREE and not FIVE. I have to BEG him to even go outside with us ( even though he stays outside all day on the porch) so he can toss a ball around to our son.

I'm getting super tired of it. Not to mention he is a PIG and the house is constantly swamped with disgustingness and I get no help unless I bitch about it non stop for 3-4 days.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)