Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My mother deserves NO praise tomorrow.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Sorry, but she doesnt.

She left when I was nine years old to go be a drug addict/alcoholic and be a prostitute. And all before that she was a sweet little bible school teacher, or so she lead everyone to believe, she occasionally snorted cocaine since before I was born, and once WHILE she was pregnant with my oldest sister.

She called today, wished me a happy mothersday(she is sober now, as far as we know). I'm sorry, I just don't feel that she deserves any credit other than bringing me into the world, atleast thats something.

I'll probably shoot her a text tomorrow wishing her a happy mothersday, but it won't be sincere, and she really doesnt even deserve that.

Just had to get that off my chest.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 12, 2012 at 8:37 PM
Replies (21-22):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 12, 2012 at 9:03 PM

neither does my mom. she bounced out when my older sister 15, i was 13 and my brother was 4... we're now 26, 24 and 13 she's trying to get custody back from the state for her 6 year old- she doesnt deserve her either.

.Angel.Eyes.
by on May. 12, 2012 at 9:46 PM

I had a pretty crappy childhood. I was verbally and sometimes physically abused, when I wasn't being neglected. Don't get me wrong, there were some good times too, far too few. My childhood home was downright filthy. My mother has changed since the moment I became pregnant. She's an excellent grama. She held out her arms to hug me the other day, I couldn't hug her. I do love her very much. She will get a gift and a genuine "Happy Mothers Day" from me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN