Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nosey neighbor

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I'm not trying to be a nosey neighbor but sometimes you can't help but speculate. My neighbor's front door is maybe 15 feet in front of mine. I like her she's the best neighbor ever, so quiet and minds her own business. It's just her and her son, she's in her 20's.
This girl is popular. She has um...a lot of male friends who show up at all hours of the day and night, one at a time. Sometimes they pick her up and sometimes they go in. She doesn't seem to have a job (although I don't know this for a fact she's just almost always home). She often walks outside without pants just skimpy little underwear and a t shirt.
Whatever to each your own but lol just fun to speculate...do any of you have curious neighbors?
Posted by Anonymous on May. 12, 2012 at 11:14 PM
Replies (21-30):
ohmommi
by on May. 13, 2012 at 12:18 AM
I have a psychotic neighbor that threatens to kill all of us on almost a weekly basis.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
skittlebeans88
by Platinum Member on May. 13, 2012 at 12:26 AM
Wow that's scary! :(

Quoting ohmommi:

I have a psychotic neighbor that threatens to kill all of us on almost a weekly basis.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 13, 2012 at 12:29 AM

Well, my neighbors across the street used to get into these TERRIBLE fights all the time. She would always kick him out and you could hear her yelling at him from down the street (seriously, she yells THAT loud). After they had kids it seems to have stopped, lol.

ohmommi
by on May. 13, 2012 at 1:05 AM
Yea, and pd wont do anything about it because is uncle is a judge. We are looking into a restraining order and possibly going after the city about it.

Quoting skittlebeans88:

Wow that's scary! :(

Quoting ohmommi:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melakay1981
by Platinum Member on May. 13, 2012 at 1:09 AM

You have to live in my neighborhood LOL!

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm friends with a couple neighbors, the other's have nicknames.

They are:

Dirtbike douchebag
Silver bitch
Wife beater
Ghetto blaster
token bros
Shooter
pitbull palace

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 13, 2012 at 1:14 AM
My neighbours consist of a family of 7 living above me. From 9-5pm one sews constantly. Everyday all day! Then 5-11pm the 2 boys like to play guitar and drums! Every couple of days the girl plays a sax. Very bad i might add...

Accross the hall is the glorious drunks and druggies! Always high and drunk! They like to have girls come over and yell 'TAKE IT OFF! TAKE IT OFF! OOOOOOO!!!!'

The guy up from them.. well hes OCD about garbage. He insists that we are the only ones who put garbage out yet we KNOW we arent. He also insists that we put it out every garbage day. So we do everyones garbage in the building! Awesome right! Because if we dont do it then no one does it and theres no where to put the fucking garbage! Another awesome!
thickmamaof2
by Silver Member on May. 13, 2012 at 1:20 AM
our neighbors down stairs are drug dealers. That should say enough
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Marja2011
by Gold Member on May. 13, 2012 at 1:23 AM

We live with the guys across the street blasting music day and night so loud our windows shake.

The people to our left has had swat at their house at least twice this year alone for drugs along with drag out screaming matches in the street over money, food and kids at random times of the night and day.

Then finally the family to the right screams at their kids(about 3 now i think) or the guy blasts music to the point where I cant even hear my self think while he messes with his cars (not to well I might add since every time he messes with a car it ends up dead with in a year or quicker). At night the guy will sit in his car blasting music as he revs the engine leaving skid marks in his drive way at three am. To top it all off any attractive friend I have over, he leers at in a sick "I would do you" way as his wife glares at us like its our fault. 

I want to move...

CafeMom Tickers
amber7_marie
by on May. 13, 2012 at 1:24 AM
Omg u people are so nosey lol!

But anyways, my neighbors never go outside. I see them in the evening times coming home from I'm assuming work. They have two pre teens, a boy and a girl who are never outside. They never play, i never see friends. They are outside once a year working on their yard.

The people diagonal from us set up traps and catch cats and drive them away.

The lady across the street had 50 cats when she first moved in.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
squag.mom
by on May. 13, 2012 at 1:36 AM
I have two twin brothers that live next door. They're probably in their 40s and all they do is fuckin fight. About everything! Its pretty funny though because one of them gets this really high pitch when he gets mad.

Then across the street there's a man that has four or five cats. He directs traffic on our street for these stupid cats. He walks around without a shirt on cleaning up trash all over the city...did I mention that he has more body hair than all those cats combined times four??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured