Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

You are in public...at least ACT like you have class!!!!!!!

Posted by on May. 12, 2012 at 11:32 PM
  • 31 Replies
1 mom liked this

So as usual Walmart never fails to disappoint me. I'm standing in line today, of course it is extremely crowded so there are about 2 or 3 people ahead of me and at least 3 behind me, when I hear this very loud and tactless woman getting on to her son (who is probably about 6 or 7). She is SOOOO loud like she is not even attempting to quietly correct him. First she says in a very loud redneck voice "I swear Imma beat you if you dont stop that sh*t". And then "Your medicines done worn off thats whats wrong with you". Then proceeds to complain for all of us to hear about her child support not coming in. I was literally cringing with every word that came out of her mouth, how can you be so trashy and not even notice that people are staring at you like WTF???? I just wanted to turn around and say " Please lower your voice because you are embarrassing yourself and your son by acting so trashy. This is a public place and you should behave with a little more class".....but I didn't because honestly I didnt want to embarrass her poor kid any more than he already was. What the hell is wrong with people?! If we are out in public and I have to correct my kids, I try to do it in a calm, quiet and dignified manner. There is no need to shout your business for everyone to hear. I don't care if you are rich or poor, carrying yourself with dignity and class does not cost a dime.

by on May. 12, 2012 at 11:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NDADanceMom
by on May. 12, 2012 at 11:34 PM
3 moms liked this

try target

Chuckydoodle
by on May. 12, 2012 at 11:34 PM

Man these stories make me so happy I never shop in a Walmart, they sound awful. 

Mama121807
by on May. 12, 2012 at 11:35 PM

BUMP!

NikiSellers0806
by on May. 12, 2012 at 11:36 PM
I love Target but the closest one is 20 min away:/

Quoting NDADanceMom:

try target

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ireallydontcare

It is a Walmart...j/k I agree.

LoveMyLos
Lol @ target.....its beginning to spill over to there as well....LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momto3infl
by Gold Member on May. 12, 2012 at 11:38 PM
2 moms liked this

If the millionth time I had to say something to my kids then the last time will be loud so they know I mean business and I dont care if people stare.  It's not like I am beating them-telling them to calm down and stop touching everything.  I will do this anywhere I need to.  Be is target/Walmart/mall, even school.

NikiSellers0806
by on May. 12, 2012 at 11:39 PM
No not target too!!!

Quoting LoveMyLos:

Lol @ target.....its beginning to spill over to there as well....LOL

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NikiSellers0806
by on May. 12, 2012 at 11:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Yea understandably so but this lady was just loud and obnoxious from the get go. Her little boy wasn't even really doing anything and she was going on about child support,etc. Things that should not be talked about for the world to hear.

Quoting momto3infl:

If the millionth time I had to say something to my kids then the last time will be loud so they know I mean business and I dont care if people stare.  It's not like I am beating them-telling them to calm down and stop touching everything.  I will do this anywhere I need to.  Be is target/Walmart/mall, even school.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NoahandEliza
by on May. 12, 2012 at 11:42 PM
I would drive the 20 min to Target and be happy about it! Ours is about 50 min away. In the past year, a man was stabbed at our Walmart for sleeping with some guys wife, and there was a shooting in the parking lot over a Wii. It's not even in the ghetto!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)