Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

You are in public...at least ACT like you have class!!!!!!!

So as usual Walmart never fails to disappoint me. I'm standing in line today, of course it is extremely crowded so there are about 2 or 3 people ahead of me and at least 3 behind me, when I hear this very loud and tactless woman getting on to her son (who is probably about 6 or 7). She is SOOOO loud like she is not even attempting to quietly correct him. First she says in a very loud redneck voice "I swear Imma beat you if you dont stop that sh*t". And then "Your medicines done worn off thats whats wrong with you". Then proceeds to complain for all of us to hear about her child support not coming in. I was literally cringing with every word that came out of her mouth, how can you be so trashy and not even notice that people are staring at you like WTF???? I just wanted to turn around and say " Please lower your voice because you are embarrassing yourself and your son by acting so trashy. This is a public place and you should behave with a little more class".....but I didn't because honestly I didnt want to embarrass her poor kid any more than he already was. What the hell is wrong with people?! If we are out in public and I have to correct my kids, I try to do it in a calm, quiet and dignified manner. There is no need to shout your business for everyone to hear. I don't care if you are rich or poor, carrying yourself with dignity and class does not cost a dime.

by on May. 12, 2012 at 11:32 PM
Replies (21-30):
sweethazelnut64
by on May. 12, 2012 at 11:50 PM

oh my husband and i totally agree! we were just talking about this- we were in a buffet restaurant a few months back and this 8-9 yr old kid threw a screamin kickin fit because his grandparents wouldn't let him get another dish of ice cream. WOW. so they're trying to calmly talk to him while he's screaming, and the grandparents let it go on for TEN MINUTES! that's a long damn time to listen to a kid scream and throw a fit! they didn't even haul him out of there, they all got up and went and paid before walking out.  and you know it's not really the kids' fault, they act that way because their parents allow it! our boys know damn well that they do NOT throw fits out in public, or they'll get a good spankin when we get out to the car, to a bathroom, or home.  but after a few times of getting spanked, the boys behave better than i could have ever hoped for!  we always get compliments from anyone who watches them about how polite they are and how well behaved.  parents need to discipline their kids better or this society is going to go spiraling down even further!

SerenityMom420
by on May. 12, 2012 at 11:51 PM

Go to peopleofwalmart.com and see if her picture is on there! 

themissheather
by Gold Member on May. 12, 2012 at 11:52 PM
I have the same issue, but I go anyway. Their products are higher quality as are their customers.

Quoting NikiSellers0806:

I love Target but the closest one is 20 min away:/

Quoting NDADanceMom:

try target

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NikiSellers0806
by on May. 13, 2012 at 12:38 AM
lol i love people of walmart videos on youtube!

Quoting SerenityMom420:

Go to peopleofwalmart.com and see if her picture is on there! 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Renee47
by Bronze Member on May. 13, 2012 at 12:42 AM

Well you were in walmart

karla85
by Platinum Member on May. 13, 2012 at 8:42 AM
Lmao *gag* lol

Quoting EAzizM:

Hell Yea! That kfc looked delish and the grease on her face made me want it even more! Lmao

Quoting karla85:

You're just jealous because you wanted a piece lol. Jk

Quoting EAzizM:

One time I was walking out of walmart and a lady walked in with a bucket of chicken...eating a leg...Lmao

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NikiSellers0806
by on May. 13, 2012 at 12:25 PM
And?? I have to shop too....theres no where else to go besides Kroger.

Quoting Renee47:

Well you were in walmart

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Renee47
by Bronze Member on May. 13, 2012 at 5:57 PM

Quoting NikiSellers0806:

Quoting Renee47:

Well you were in walmart

I mean what do you expect your in walmart I shop there too it is always interesting!!

NikiSellers0806
by on May. 13, 2012 at 6:08 PM
lol oh i got ya. It still shocks me everytime though! I avoid Walmart like the plague but some things are just so much cheaper there. i'm keepin my fingers crossed that we get a Target here soon;)

Quoting Renee47:

Quoting NikiSellers0806:

Quoting Renee47:

Well you were in walmart

I mean what do you expect your in walmart I shop there too it is always interesting!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NikiSellers0806
by on May. 13, 2012 at 6:10 PM
1 mom liked this
I know you just can't beat Target...i may start going there more bc our Walmart gets worse all the time.

Quoting themissheather:

I have the same issue, but I go anyway. Their products are higher quality as are their customers.

Quoting NikiSellers0806:

I love Target but the closest one is 20 min away:/

Quoting NDADanceMom:

try target

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)