Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

sex with someone in an open relationship

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Would you have sex with a married man if he was in an open relationship?

Options:

yes...

no...

other-because there has to be one...

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 70

View Results

Would you have sex with a married man if you knew without a shadow of a doubt that he was in an open relationship? 

Why or why not?

Posted by Anonymous on May. 13, 2012 at 3:34 AM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 13, 2012 at 3:52 AM
1 mom liked this

I am considering it but it would be awhile before I would be to the point and ready for that.

All that happened tonight was I got a back massage and a knee buckling kiss. I did not get "felt-up" or anything right in front of his wife. I know if I wanted to do more I could of but choose not to.

Quoting BellaMonster66:

If everyone is on the SAME page, then it works for all. I know plenty of people that this works for them. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 13, 2012 at 3:57 AM
1 mom liked this
You're a slut. End of story.
BellaMonster66
by on May. 13, 2012 at 4:08 AM

Heyy if it works then it works. There's no lying behind each others backs and everything is on the table. Take it slow like you said but never 86 the wife out of the picture though and everything should go smoothly for all. Good luck! :3

Quoting Anonymous:

I am considering it but it would be awhile before I would be to the point and ready for that.

All that happened tonight was I got a back massage and a knee buckling kiss. I did not get "felt-up" or anything right in front of his wife. I know if I wanted to do more I could of but choose not to.

Quoting BellaMonster66:

If everyone is on the SAME page, then it works for all. I know plenty of people that this works for them. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 13, 2012 at 4:12 AM

If someone had posted this question a year ago I would have said the same thing. Now that I am in the situation I just don't see how it can be that way. Yes they are married but this is something they are both ok with. I on the other hand am not with anyone and haven't been for awhile. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 13, 2012 at 4:25 AM
But you're willing to go around fucking a MARRIED man... open relationship or not HE IS MARRIED!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

If someone had posted this question a year ago I would have said the same thing. Now that I am in the situation I just don't see how it can be that way. Yes they are married but this is something they are both ok with. I on the other hand am not with anyone and haven't been for awhile. 

Quoting Anonymous:

ESER
by on May. 13, 2012 at 4:35 AM

I am not sure that I wouldn't eventually become emotionally involved. And knowing that he has someone else he has already committed himself to would seem like a waste to me. But to each their own.

Beenhereforever
by Gold Member on May. 13, 2012 at 4:37 AM
Can u pm me? My husband wants that. I almost left him recently because of it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well I had the opportunity tonight. Trust me she was there and perfectly fine with it but i did not go that far. Now the text messages back and forth once I got home, Wow....is all I can say.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 13, 2012 at 4:39 AM
No I wouldn't. I just don't find it to be ok. Its disgusting. Sex is meant for 2 people (in a relationship)

Wanna screw other people, be single.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 13, 2012 at 4:41 AM
My husband had a swingers life years before me. He wanted that again.. And it was ruining us. Now he is going to counseling.. But he views sex as just sex. Long story. If he wants to do this then fine . I won't stick around for it. I will not sleep with a man unless it's my husband.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 13, 2012 at 4:45 AM
2 moms liked this

Yet she didn't. Obviously there is a question of morals here and you calling her a slut is premature. You on the other hand are a bitch.

Quoting Anonymous:

But you're willing to go around fucking a MARRIED man... open relationship or not HE IS MARRIED!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)