Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sex with someone in an open relationship

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Would you have sex with a married man if he was in an open relationship?

Options:

yes...

no...

other-because there has to be one...

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 70

View Results

Would you have sex with a married man if you knew without a shadow of a doubt that he was in an open relationship? 

Why or why not?

Posted by Anonymous on May. 13, 2012 at 3:34 AM
Replies (51-53):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 15, 2012 at 6:38 AM

They don't have to be random people.

Quoting diamondsetter:

That's my point. It's yours, not mine. But what works for you won't always work with someone else. Even my husband thinks open relationships are gross. You do what you have to do to be satisfied and happy and we will too. We just do it together, not with random, horny people.

Quoting Piskie:

So being open to other experiences, honest about desires and honest with partner is moral less....

My relationship with my partner is exactly that.... Ours. It works for us and we are both very happy.

Quoting diamondsetter:

I do know that, but the only way to be 100% safe against that stuff is NOT to do it. Definitely not a risk I'd be willing to take, but people like that, who have no morals or respect for the sanctity of marriage (so they can sleep with everything that crosses their path) probably don't care too much about that kind of thing.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well you know they make protection? And it is not like I can get pregnant so I don't have to worry about that.

Quoting diamondsetter:

No. With all those damn diseases being passed around, I'm going to stick to good sex with one guy! Who knows who and what this "open relationship guy" has been with.

diamondsetter
by on May. 15, 2012 at 6:39 AM
Of course not...haha

Quoting Anonymous:

They don't have to be random people.

Quoting diamondsetter:

That's my point. It's yours, not mine. But what works for you won't always work with someone else. Even my husband thinks open relationships are gross. You do what you have to do to be satisfied and happy and we will too. We just do it together, not with random, horny people.

Quoting Piskie:

So being open to other experiences, honest about desires and honest with partner is moral less....

My relationship with my partner is exactly that.... Ours. It works for us and we are both very happy.

Quoting diamondsetter:

I do know that, but the only way to be 100% safe against that stuff is NOT to do it. Definitely not a risk I'd be willing to take, but people like that, who have no morals or respect for the sanctity of marriage (so they can sleep with everything that crosses their path) probably don't care too much about that kind of thing.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well you know they make protection? And it is not like I can get pregnant so I don't have to worry about that.

Quoting diamondsetter:

No. With all those damn diseases being passed around, I'm going to stick to good sex with one guy! Who knows who and what this "open relationship guy" has been with.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Beenhereforever
by Gold Member on May. 15, 2012 at 8:25 AM
Wow. Just wanted someone to talk to who is going through it... nevermind. I never said u were a slut.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why would I want you to PM me or me PM you? Already I have been called a slut for something I have not done. I have never ever thought of doing anything like this before in my life. True my morales may be differnt then others on here but if all three parties are perfectly ok with this what is the big issue? 

Quoting Beenhereforever:

Can u pm me? My husband wants that. I almost left him recently because of it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well I had the opportunity tonight. Trust me she was there and perfectly fine with it but i did not go that far. Now the text messages back and forth once I got home, Wow....is all I can say.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured