Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

is 18 too young (Sexual content)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 155 Replies

Poll

Question: is 18 too young for a threesome?

Options:

Yes

No

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 355

View Results

To have a 3some?

if you've been sexually active with one guy in your entire life for a long time and want to explore another man with DH being okay with it.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 13, 2012 at 7:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on May. 13, 2012 at 7:59 AM
23 moms liked this

I don't tink its a good idea no matter what age. What happens if one of you likes the 3rd person more ? I believe if you are both satisfied with each other no  one needs a 3rd.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 13, 2012 at 8:02 AM

what if you want to know what its like to have sex with someone different? i have never been with anyone else in my life. He's my first for everything. And i understand what your saying and totally agree. I just wonder what another man feels like.. This seems to be the only way i could get that without cheating on DH, i love him and all but i just wonder and yes he knows this.

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

I don't tink its a good idea no matter what age. What happens if one of you likes the 3rd person more ? I believe if you are both satisfied with each other no  one needs a 3rd.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 13, 2012 at 8:02 AM
4 moms liked this

I said other. Legally, no you are not too young. Mentally, probably. A threesome is not something to be taken lightly in a committed relationship. Df and I have had a few, and we discuss it thoroughly beforehand, and give the 3rd party a breakdown of all the rules. We havent had any problems. We trust each other and we make sure the 3rd party is trustworthy as well. We dont pull some random chick outta the bar, for example lol. The first was a highschool friend of mine. Second was a mutual friend, and third was another, closer mutual friend. 

LyTe684
by Ruby Member on May. 13, 2012 at 8:03 AM
1 mom liked this
She's old enough to consent, she can do whatever she wants.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 13, 2012 at 8:03 AM
Ehh i don't think its too young but depends on how your relationship is
lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on May. 13, 2012 at 8:03 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

what if you want to know what its like to have sex with someone different? i have never been with anyone else in my life. He's my first for everything. And i understand what your saying and totally agree. I just wonder what another man feels like.. This seems to be the only way i could get that without cheating on DH, i love him and all but i just wonder and yes he knows this.

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

get some toys and books and experiment with dh. have him role play for you !

Surround yourself with people that add to your life not subtract from it.

militarywife09
by on May. 13, 2012 at 8:04 AM
2 moms liked this
I agree with this. I mean legally your an adult, and can make your own decisions, but I just don't like threesomes at all.

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 13, 2012 at 8:04 AM

can i ask what sort of rules you have?

Quoting Anonymous:

I said other. Legally, no you are not too young. Mentally, probably. A threesome is not something to be taken lightly in a committed relationship. Df and I have had a few, and we discuss it thoroughly beforehand, and give the 3rd party a breakdown of all the rules. We havent had any problems. We trust each other and we make sure the 3rd party is trustworthy as well. We dont pull some random chick outta the bar, for example lol. The first was a highschool friend of mine. Second was a mutual friend, and third was another, closer mutual friend. 

coug7099
by Silver Member on May. 13, 2012 at 8:05 AM

How old is DH?

Is he pushing you into this?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 13, 2012 at 8:07 AM
1 mom liked this
I had one when I was 18, with my two best friends... it was great.

I had one at 21, with my husband and my female best friend from the first one... emotionally, it crushed me, ruined my friendship, nearly ruined my marriage... never again.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)