Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

is 18 too young (Sexual content)

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Poll

Question: is 18 too young for a threesome?

Options:

Yes

No

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 355

View Results

To have a 3some?

if you've been sexually active with one guy in your entire life for a long time and want to explore another man with DH being okay with it.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 13, 2012 at 7:57 AM
Replies (31-40):
melissa632
by on May. 13, 2012 at 8:41 AM
I personally wouldn't do if, but 18 year olds can do whatever they want. Except drink & gamble.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RubyMom0526
by Gold Member on May. 13, 2012 at 8:43 AM

Whatever you want.  But make sure everyone is tested.  What happens if you come down with some disease?  Even if they say they are clean I wouldn't trust him.  Before anything went futher with my husband of 10 years he had to be tested.  Set rules, guidelines (no kissing on the mouth, etc)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on May. 13, 2012 at 8:50 AM

In my opinion, yes. Being together young is already harder than if you were older because you are still discovering yourself, if that makes sense. And figuring out what you want to do with life, and you will probably struggle financially. I definetily don't have anything against young couples (I'm 18 and soon to be married) but it is harder. That isn't something that I would ever be interested in but if it was I don't think I would try it now.

jen7865
by on May. 13, 2012 at 8:51 AM

hi if u need someone to tlk to im here ok??

Chris030406
by anonsneednotreply on May. 13, 2012 at 8:54 AM
Normally, I would say "go for it!" But, of you've only been with one other person EVER, and realizing that 18yro is still an emotional time, I'd advise against it. At this point, sex still has emotional attachments to you. And that's good lol! People who are able to separate sex and love are the ones whose relationships can handle threesomes. JMO, though.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 13, 2012 at 9:12 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

My jealousy, my inability to cope with the idea that my husband had been inside another woman, my fears of losing him...

3 months later my friend who we included, who/I thought I could trust, hit on my husband ...
Aeonix
by on May. 13, 2012 at 9:12 AM
2 moms liked this
Is your husband agreeing to this because he wants it too, or to prevent you from cheating on him? Because the motivation behind the threesome is going to have an influence on how it turns out. If your husband is agreeing to keep you from straying, it's likely jealousy and resentment could become an issue.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on May. 13, 2012 at 9:16 AM

Speaking from experience..... I wouldn't do it at all..... You have no clue what you're getting yourself in too... lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 13, 2012 at 9:16 AM

im not 100% sure why he agrees, but he did say at lest you get to f*** someone else...

Quoting Aeonix:

Is your husband agreeing to this because he wants it too, or to prevent you from cheating on him? Because the motivation behind the threesome is going to have an influence on how it turns out. If your husband is agreeing to keep you from straying, it's likely jealousy and resentment could become an issue.

Aeonix
by on May. 13, 2012 at 9:27 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

I would talk, and talk, and talk some more. You have to be absolutely certain of his reasons for saying yes and proceed from there. It sounds like he's doing it to keep you happy (from what info you have provided) and for those reasons, a threesome is a very bad idea. Even couples who are both very much wanting it can have issues, as I experienced (being the third with a clothes couple).
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN