Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

is 18 too young (Sexual content)

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Poll

Question: is 18 too young for a threesome?

Options:

Yes

No

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 355

View Results

To have a 3some?

if you've been sexually active with one guy in your entire life for a long time and want to explore another man with DH being okay with it.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 13, 2012 at 7:57 AM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on May. 13, 2012 at 11:20 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

My jealousy, my inability to cope with the idea that my husband had been inside another woman, my fears of losing him...

3 months later my friend who we included, who/I thought I could trust, hit on my husband ...

That is a lot to handle...what happened when she hit on him? Did he give in, or tell you? I dunno, to me, this kind of intimacy involving another person sounds like trouble...not sure how people cope with it all.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on May. 13, 2012 at 11:22 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

I had one when I was 18, with my two best friends... it was great.

I had one at 21, with my husband and my female best friend from the first one... emotionally, it crushed me, ruined my friendship, nearly ruined my marriage... never again.

That's hot

ldgforever
by on May. 13, 2012 at 11:22 AM
All of this

Quoting militarywife09:

I agree with this. I mean legally your an adult, and can make your own decisions, but I just don't like threesomes at all.

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

I don't tink its a good idea no matter what age. What happens if one of you likes the 3rd person more ? I believe if you are both satisfied with each other no  one needs a 3rd.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KRIZZ25
by Gold Member on May. 13, 2012 at 11:22 AM

ur 18 do what u wont...but make sure it u not not what thy wont.men can trick u in to doing stuff u don't wont to do..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on May. 13, 2012 at 11:29 AM

i think it's slutty at any age.

iluvsgtLangley
by on May. 13, 2012 at 11:29 AM
1 mom liked this
I so agree w u ......

Quoting incognito116:

If you mean one that takes her marriage vows seriously, then yep that's me! * waves *

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol there's one in every post smh

Quoting incognito116:

A 3 some at any age is nasty
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
andreahm
by on May. 13, 2012 at 11:35 AM

I think its a bad idea in my own opinion... when youre dating the person, maybe. When you get engaged probably not. But after youre married? Idk, but I take my wedding vows seriously. Thats my opinion. You can do what you want, but if this was your dh wanting to try out another womans lady bits, you need to figure out if you can handle that, because after this time, next time is going to be just that. And if you dont agree itll probably cause problems, since he agreed to yours. I had friends who did this. They have regretted it to this day, years later.

CafeMom Tickers
Leobaby2007
by on May. 13, 2012 at 11:36 AM

OMG. Seriously? Yes. It's too young.

FranciRed
by on May. 13, 2012 at 11:36 AM
Just make sure you guys are all comfortable & trust one another or it'll be weird. Also, just to be on the safe side, use condoms.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
phdesertbunny
by on May. 13, 2012 at 11:38 AM
DO IT.. IF YOUR NOT MARRIED!!!! Iwished ive could of explorered more before i found "the one" cuz now i would be to afrade to jeopardize our relationship for a night of fun.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN