Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

S/O how many birth fathers?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Poll

Question: How many bio dads?

Options:

6 or more

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 594

View Results

The other post got me curious. There were lots of people saying they have 3 or 4, and i am just wondering what the norm is?
Posted by Anonymous on May. 13, 2012 at 11:00 AM
Replies (281-285):
g3b12006
by on May. 15, 2012 at 12:16 AM

4 kids 2 Dads-My hubby knew I was prego when we met even before I had tsken the test lol  We have been together for 25 years have raised 3 & raising #4, we now have Beautiful Granddaughtersby our 2 older Daughters.& to answer any ?'s beforehand yes ALL are aware that oldest Daughter is not his bio but that really does not matter to anyone  : ) 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 48 on May. 15, 2012 at 3:49 AM

I had a daughter by 1 guy, and the guy that I am with now: I was pregnant 4x, but only 3 lived. I had a miscarrage. So there are only 2 dads. The guy that I had my 1 daughter by, we weren't living together, we were only dating, and then he met someone else after we stopped seeing one another, and he they got married. Even though were not together, he can't see or talk to his daughter cuz: he passed away in 2005.

Jessica020410
by Silver Member on May. 15, 2012 at 3:51 AM
3 kids, 1 dad
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MarinaVictoria
by on May. 15, 2012 at 3:53 AM
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 49 on May. 15, 2012 at 10:09 AM

just one here..... thank heavens for great choices!  thank heavens for not spreading my legs and getting knocked up to a loser.... thank heavens I don't have 3, 4 or 5... I get things happen, and even good people get divorced... but, people don't suddenly become assholes.... chances aer they were always an asshole and a loser, everyone else saw it, you were just blinded by "love."

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN