Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

S/O how many birth fathers?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Poll

Question: How many bio dads?

Options:

6 or more

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 594

View Results

The other post got me curious. There were lots of people saying they have 3 or 4, and i am just wondering what the norm is?
Posted by Anonymous on May. 13, 2012 at 11:00 AM
Replies (141-150):
T06T08T10
by Bronze Member on May. 13, 2012 at 4:39 PM
4 kids 1 dad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 13, 2012 at 4:40 PM

six or more? Ohmy

marinenonstop
by on May. 13, 2012 at 4:41 PM
2 kids..2 biological fathers but only one is a real DADDY.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wonderwomanT08
by Ruby Member on May. 13, 2012 at 4:42 PM
1 mom liked this
I guess leaving my ex to protect my children from abuse and finding myself in a loving and stable marriage makes me trashy because we are trying for a baby. Eyeroll

Quoting wonderwomanT08:

One...but hopefully two...really soon!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2Just1
by Gold Member on May. 13, 2012 at 4:43 PM

1 kid, 1 one on the way.  One birth father-my husband.

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Charli627
by on May. 13, 2012 at 4:43 PM
I wonder who on here actually said they dont own up to their mistakes? Most were answering the question. I learned my lesson. And when me and Dh got together we didnt have sex till marriage cause I wanted to do it right.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why is it NO ONE here can take ANY responsibility for THEIR poor choices in partners? I chose poorly with my first and I'll be the first to admit it. We were young, stupid, and I made poor decisions. My ex isn't the only one at fault. He was young and didn't have a clue. Neither did I. Why can't most of the women on here OWN their poor fucked up choices? Doesn't make you a bad mom or unworthy of love or recognition for being a good mom. But part of growing up, is owning your mistakes and failures in life. I've made many.
That's my rant. And yes, I'm anon because some here are crazy as hell and like taking shit too far when their pride has been injured.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
white_wolf454
by Platinum Member on May. 13, 2012 at 4:45 PM

2 kids 2 dads

louzannalady
by Gold Member on May. 13, 2012 at 4:48 PM
In your eyes. Culture:
1. a. The totality of socially transmitted behavior patterns, arts, beliefs, institutions, and all other products of human work and thought. b. These patterns, traits, and products considered as the expression of a particular period, class, community, or population: Edwardian culture; Japanese culture; the culture of poverty. c. These patterns, traits, and products considered with respect to a particular category, such as a field, subject, or mode of expression: religious culture in the Middle Ages; musical culture; oral culture. d. The predominating attitudes and behavior that characterize the functioning of a group or organizatio

Quoting Sunivondea:

Hood rat is not a culture.

Quoting louzannalady:

Wow! What a rude and ignorant statement. How unaccepting of other cultures! What crawled up your butt and died? Are you having a crappy holiday?

Quoting Anonymous:

Dey? My Ebonics is rusty. I learned how to speak clearly when I was a child. Can you translate ignorance to english please?

Quoting Anonymous:

I got 5 kids and dey each got a different daddy but dey daddies don't knows it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 13, 2012 at 5:21 PM
Quoting louzannalady:

Whoever wrote this was screwing around and if they are not then this person is a absolute moron whose probably sucking the life out of our welfare system ! This is the stupidest cafe mom topic ever!
JoLee12345
by on May. 13, 2012 at 5:22 PM
Six kids 2 dads. Five are dh and I together, my oldest is from a previous marriage)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)