Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

S/O how many birth fathers?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Poll

Question: How many bio dads?

Options:

6 or more

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 594

View Results

The other post got me curious. There were lots of people saying they have 3 or 4, and i am just wondering what the norm is?
Posted by Anonymous on May. 13, 2012 at 11:00 AM
Replies (251-260):
jbirchard
by Gold Member on May. 14, 2012 at 1:56 AM
2kids, one dad
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 41 on May. 14, 2012 at 1:58 AM
1 child 2 dads (the bio dad which was my husband passed away and the other took the role as dad when my child was 2 yrs old)
godsgirl26
by on May. 14, 2012 at 2:23 AM

4 kids all by my husband.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 42 on May. 14, 2012 at 2:26 AM
3 kids 2 dads, was in a 4 year relationship ship with my two youngest father. Haven't seen either bio dad since and their both 8 years older than me but both claim their too young to take on the responsibility SMH I'm 25!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 43 on May. 14, 2012 at 3:29 AM
3 kids, 1 Dad

I have a sister w/4 kids, 1 Dad and another sister w/4 kids, 4 Dads.
Hilary799
by Gold Member on May. 14, 2012 at 3:39 AM
My oldest ds bio is only a sperm donor, he sure as hell isn't a father or a daddy because ds isn't normal or perfect!

For the OP: Dh has a dd and then we have 3 together 2 ds and a dd. He adopted my ds. In November we got custody of my cousin whom we treat as our dd, she's 16. So that's 3 dads and three moms' just to be technical. But I only voted two.

Quoting Anonymous:

I hate it when people like you refer to your kids bio father, that you had sex with as a sperm donor.

Quoting Luv.My.Kidz:

My kids have 2 different sperm donors.... but when DF and I get married and we have a child my kids will have 3 different sperm donors but 1 Daddy. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ialicea
by on May. 14, 2012 at 6:16 AM
Your such a dumb bitch. 1st off no one here is on welfare, 2nd he takes GREAT care of his kids and 3ard, lets be serious, you paying for our welfare? Your probably on Cafemom all day, you have no job, you probably have 5 kids, 2 chins, yes I'm sure your a miserable fat bitch who's husband is probably tired of looking at your disgusting ass. How about you think of ways to better yourself instead of bringing others down you miserable fat slob

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Ialicea:

Don't worry about me honey I'm "happy" happy enough to pay your welfare costs and those of your "baby daddy" for all those kids he makes!! Don't worry when he's off making another with another girl we will help pay for that one too, plus your court costs when your taking him for child support!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LampPost
by on May. 14, 2012 at 6:19 AM
I think more than two is strange.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MLozano
by on May. 14, 2012 at 6:20 AM
2 kids, one dad which is my husband
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LovesPeanut
by on May. 14, 2012 at 6:24 AM
Just 1 :-) he was my first sex partner and 8 yrs later, still my only and now father to 2 gorgeous kids! I love him so much!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN