Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

IF your DD is a major chunk, DONT allow her to wear 2 piece bathing suits!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 75 Replies
1 mom liked this

Friend of mines dd is...well, very chunky. The class she is in went on an end of the year trip to the beach, and her mom let her wear a bikini... Anyhow, I thought to myself that might not be the best idea, but whatever, i didnt say anything...sure enough, her dd comes home crying saying people made fun of her belly that was jiggling everywhere...uhmmm YAH!!  I sure as heck dont like seeing that, and kids can be cruel( like it or not, its life) I just dont get how she could be so blind as to not see how bad her dd looked in it.

Posted by Anonymous on May. 13, 2012 at 1:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 13, 2012 at 2:03 PM

BUMP

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 13, 2012 at 2:06 PM
38 moms liked this
I think a better message would be to teach our children not to make fun of others.
momo3fgr8tteens
by Ruby Member on May. 13, 2012 at 2:09 PM

I have no words for this post. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 13, 2012 at 2:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

I think a better message would be to teach our children not to make fun of others.

True, but you cant control other peoples rude kids, and so i would think to not subject your kid to them in such as easy way as dressing properly, would also be a good idea.

ArianasMama2007
by Bronze Member on May. 13, 2012 at 2:13 PM
4 moms liked this
Why do people let their children get that fat? I just don't understand it, i would be more concerned with her health than the bathingsuit but yea i see your point
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zianneaaliyah
by 4ever LMFAO on May. 13, 2012 at 2:17 PM
6 moms liked this

I'm sure if she wore a one piece, she still would have been made fun of.  If that is what she wanted to wear, then she has every right. I don't care how cruel kids are, their parents need to raise them better.

Mashnut3161
by on May. 13, 2012 at 2:22 PM
1 mom liked this

your a mean whore. aren't you. I would be more concerned about the girl and her mental and physical health.

Leobaby2007
by on May. 13, 2012 at 2:26 PM
2 moms liked this

Awww...that's sad. I feel badly for the poor girl (kids can be so cruel), but I DO believe in dressing for your body type...whether you are 7, 17 , 37, or 77.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 13, 2012 at 2:27 PM

Quoting Mashnut3161:

your a mean whore. aren't you. I would be more concerned about the girl and her mental and physical health.

A mean whore? OHHKKKK  So your the type of mom who would let your fat kid run around half naked, even if you were trying all you could to have her get into better shape, but hey, encourage her to be made fun of, well done, well done. That is part of mental health you dumb ass!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 13, 2012 at 2:28 PM
It's easier to get a kid out of a 2 piece and even more so trying to get a fat one out of one.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured