Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

*ETA* Fat girls should be banned from Victoria's Secret!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I think anyone over 175 pounds shouldn't ever step foot in VS.

I say this because my sister is a very big girl (I'm not skinny myself, but not huge) and she likes to go shop there for "sexy" underwear and bras. She is about 250 pounds and squeezes her big ass into clothes about 5 sizes too small. It really grosses me out to see her big belly hanging out and her thong when she bends over even the slightest.

Blech!

Edit: I'm not looking at my sister in her underwear. She wears clothes that are way too small. So, when she bends down, sits down, leans forward, ect, her back and ass crack show. Therefore, I see (not that I'm looking, I look away immediately) it all.

I'm not jealous. I'm glad she feels confident. I just wish she dressed in clothes that fit her body.

I'm not mean to her. I come on here to vent because I have talked to her a million and one times about how she dresses. She thinks she looks good. She doesn't seem to realize the too tight clothes just accentuate how heavy she really is.

Yes, I get that taller women can weigh more. Yes, I know they sell more than just underwear. Yes, I know that heavier women can look just as good (sometimes even better) than slender women in underwear.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 13, 2012 at 1:42 PM
Replies (391-394):
thefiregoddess
by Ruby Member on May. 17, 2012 at 7:51 PM

So who givers a shit?

If you wanna squeeze your fat ass into clothes that make you look like a stuffed sausage, go for it.

Or if you want to wear a mumu, feel free. I might not like it but I'm certainly not going to give a shit about someone elses body.

I have my own damn problems (and my own fat ass, I am a BIG girl) to worry about.

I dont care if you are fat, skinny, mexican, purple or the flying spaghetti monster.

I don't have to look at YOUR ugly face UGLY ATTITUDE either. I can just look away which is EXACTLY what you should be doing.

Or you know you could tell her she looks like a stuffed sausage.

mom2_3blessings
by on May. 17, 2012 at 7:52 PM
175 really come on...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anouck
by Gold Member on May. 17, 2012 at 7:54 PM

Hmm, when I weighed 175, I was a size 8, at 5'9". I was HOT back then. So I don't agree with the weight cut-off. I do agree that women should wear what suits their body type. And the way I am now, you couldn't PAY me to put on a thong. Belly fat + anything low rise = NO. 

Jenn021008
by on May. 18, 2012 at 12:48 PM

Amazing job on the weight loss.......I believe anyone should be alowed to shop anywhere they see fit. Every woman has a reason to want to feel sexy, cute, attractive and beautiful. God made us remarkable women for a reason and it was not to down each other for how much we weigh!!!

Every woman is beautiful in her own way! I give you 2 thumbs up for all your weight loss and even at a size 16 you are still a beautiful woman and are amazing!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)