Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i didnt get anything for mothers day!!

Posted by on May. 13, 2012 at 3:22 PM
  • 42 Replies
11 moms liked this
Because I didn't want any material gifts :)

My little ones made me breakfast & told me they loved me. Thats enough for me.

And by "made me breakfast" I mean my son poured my milk on my cereal for me :)) and my daughter got my spoon for me lol.

And.I have been getting lots of cuddles.

Best mothers day presents, by far!

What did you lovely ladies get?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 13, 2012 at 3:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sweet_Faith
by Ruby Member on May. 13, 2012 at 3:33 PM

That's so sweet, I remember when my daughter was little she made me breakfast in bed, drew me pictures and mother day cards, it meant the world to me!  I wish she was little again.

QU33NB33_213
by on May. 13, 2012 at 3:36 PM
All my kids made me lil things from school & I was so happy I teared up. LOL I know lame but they were so proud of themselves & happy that they each had their own gift to give. :') it was soo cute.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PrinceMomma486
by Silver Member on May. 13, 2012 at 3:36 PM

My daughter made a beautiful little bouquet of flowers at school...telling me happy mothers day with a big hug and telling me I'm the best mommy in the world is enough for me too :) My younger ones just telling me 'happy mothers day' when they first woke up put a smile on my face too....

MarShy740
by on May. 13, 2012 at 3:36 PM
My hubby sent me flowers my little one made something at school and I took my nieces put to get their mommys something now at nail salon watching my mom and sisters and nail done (I'm broke) then going home for cook out
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamaxkitty
by Gold Member on May. 13, 2012 at 3:37 PM
My son woke me up with kisses and told me happy mothers day! :) then he surprised me with a yummy caramel frap. He knows mommy needs her coffee. Lol he made me a card too. Im happy, I just wish I can see my mama today but ill see her next weekend.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Toxic.Stardust
by on May. 13, 2012 at 3:38 PM
I got sleep :)
DD had a nightmare about 1 this morning and DH took care of her and let me go back to sleep, which I am so thankful for because I'm 8 months pregnant and it takes me forever to get to sleep nowadays.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dsk886
by Bronze Member on May. 13, 2012 at 3:39 PM

My son gave me something he got from school. My daughter just said it..I got my mother a night gown and a card.

Gastromama2007
by on May. 13, 2012 at 3:40 PM
Dang! Sleep definately beats my presents lol. & im sorry your little one had a.nightmare :( those are never fun.

Quoting Toxic.Stardust:

I got sleep :)

DD had a nightmare about 1 this morning and DH took care of her and let me go back to sleep, which I am so thankful for because I'm 8 months pregnant and it takes me forever to get to sleep nowadays.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SweetPea05
by on May. 13, 2012 at 3:41 PM
More stuff than I deserve :) this is the first time I've ever been spoiled on Mothers Day its been nice :) got some makeup and jewelry and a cute bag oh and scentsy stuff and cookies lol. Plus slept in, breakfast in bed, sweet cards and have been lazy all day!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tddncw2010
by Bronze Member on May. 13, 2012 at 3:42 PM
I got a card and then my husband left for work so I'm alone with our son.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)