Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Your mom, your MIL, or you???

Posted by on May. 13, 2012 at 4:39 PM
  • 26 Replies
Who is your mothers day revolving around ? Yesterday was kind of my day and today is being spent at Mils. If holidays are spent at her house then "I'm trying to tear the family apart". My mom will get time next weekend kind of like all other holidays . So who is today about in your family if you ar celebrating ? Are you able to have the day for all 3 moms? We can't bc of travel distance/ different states. That would be nice if possible.
by on May. 13, 2012 at 4:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jeni1124
by on May. 13, 2012 at 4:41 PM

I don't have a MIL, the morning was about me (my mom and grandma helped my daughter make me breakfast in bed...we all live together) and the evening will be about all of the moms in the house.

KarmasAMommy
by on May. 13, 2012 at 4:42 PM

Me. :] My boyfriend snuck over my house and prepared me breakfast in bed LOL Now he's watching my son and cousin (i have custody of my cousins daughter) while I get facial and mani, pedis in my bedroom

proudmommy690
by Ruby Member on May. 13, 2012 at 4:44 PM
none of us. not going to my moms, his mom doesnt really have anything to do with us, and im just here.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 13, 2012 at 4:44 PM
me. my mom lives in arkansas (we live in pennsylvania) and we dont really have anything to do with my mil. she lives litteraly 5 mins away and the last time we saw her was christmas.
Mare1180
by on May. 13, 2012 at 4:45 PM
Me :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Katydid87
by on May. 13, 2012 at 4:45 PM
This morning me, and then all my family a d all my husbands family went to brunch. It was about all the moms
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Schleetle
by on May. 13, 2012 at 4:46 PM
I guess me? Lol My husband is out of town for work, my mom lives over 1000 miles away, and my MIL lives about 350 miles away. I'm just hanging with my kids, but they have been super sweet to me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MeganECox
by on May. 13, 2012 at 4:46 PM
My aunt, my mother in law & myself.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xomrs.chase
by Ruby Member on May. 13, 2012 at 4:47 PM
I had breakfast with my mom, then spent the rest of today at home. Mil never makes time for us- so we didn't make time for her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dinimon
by NoCookiesForYou on May. 13, 2012 at 4:47 PM
1 mom liked this
My mom. MIL lives in a different state and I myself don't want a big fuss. We will probably go to dinner for me but that's it. My mom will get a huuuuuge poster of hand and foot prints of her grandkids and flowers and if they come in soon, professional baby pics of my 9 day old boy and my 2 and a half year old girl.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)