Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I am so blessed today! Are you? tell your day!

Posted by on May. 13, 2012 at 4:42 PM
  • 23 Replies
Woke up after sleeping in to coffee and a scone. Went to the zoo and dinner at cracker barrel now came home to a clean house and the couch awaiting me with my fav. Movies set up to go! I have such wonderful kids and such a phenomenal honey! Please tell why you felt blessed today!

Thank you! JoLee G. Waddlekiss

by on May. 13, 2012 at 4:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
miss_lisa
by on May. 13, 2012 at 4:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Honestly I've been pretty mopey today. DH got called in to work this morning and will be gone for a few days. BUT he let me know that since he's not home to cook dinner he ordered something to be delivered and I'm about to start a puzzle with DD.

Aamy
by Ruby Member on May. 13, 2012 at 4:47 PM
Woke up, dh bought me my favorite biscuits, took DD to pick out some flowers, got sun flowers hehe, took me out to lunch then got an hour long full body massage. Was going to get a Mani pedi but the place was packed busy and dh needed to finish packing for his flight, so ill get the Mani pedi next weekend. Was a nice day thought it rained all day. Hubby left for the week and I have to figure out plans for dinner hehe.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mare1180
by on May. 13, 2012 at 4:49 PM
aw glad you had a nice day. I woke up and we had breakfast at panera bread. We went to the mall and we had a great day of shopping (I bought a pretty tunic from the limited) and just had a relaxing day with my family :) now we're going to stay in and have a yummy dinner tonight and we're going to rent a movie tonight once the kids are in bed. Im so blessed to have my dh and my two healthy, happy boys :)

Happy mother's day!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tiffanysweetie
by on May. 13, 2012 at 4:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Bc I have you as a neighbor(: haha happy mommies day!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
monique76
by Silver Member on May. 13, 2012 at 4:49 PM
Sounds like you had a great day..

I had soccer for my dd early I got some great home made gifts, went to eat, then I napped for 2 glorious hours. I just poured a glass of wine, and y dh is mowing the lawn... Today has been perfect ...
AprilJ24
by on May. 13, 2012 at 4:53 PM

woke up to the sound of my husband snoring and my sweet lil boy giggling in his crib.

we played and played, then when lil man took his nap daddy cooked breakfast, washed 2 loads of clothes and the bottles.   after naptime, we played some more, than i took a 1.5 nap.  HEAVEN.  

now both daddy & son are napping, so i am watching some dvr'd shows & playing online.

when daddy gets up he will be making his meatloaf masterpiece (i am a lil scared, but i'm sure it will be wonderful)

oh & they gave me a beautiful silver bracelet that says MOM, a spa gift certificate and a chocolate fudge cake.

i am very blessed.

KeepJeep
by on May. 13, 2012 at 4:54 PM

Breakfast served by my husband and two little ones. Church was next. We intended on going bike riding, but it was overcast and sprinkly today so we watched Captain America on Blu-ray. At 6:30 we're going to a neighborhood party. My husband surprised me with an antique porcelain tub and we'll begin redoing our bathroom this week!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JoLee12345
by on May. 13, 2012 at 4:55 PM
Quoting tiffanysweetie:

Bc I have you as a neighbor(: haha happy mommies day!

aww... did you have a good day? Hope you did mama!

JoLee12345
by on May. 13, 2012 at 4:56 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting KeepJeep:

Breakfast served by my husband and two little ones. Church was next. We intended on going bike riding, but it was overcast and sprinkly today so we watched Captain America on Blu-ray. At 6:30 we're going to a neighborhood party. My husband surprised me with an antique porcelain tub and we'll begin redoing our bathroom this week!

omg... love the tub!!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 13, 2012 at 4:57 PM
Actually, my day has been pretty shitty. Yours sounded fun, though.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN