Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

OH CRAP!!

Posted by on May. 13, 2012 at 4:44 PM
  • 30 Replies

My boyfriends son has a problem with his bowels...His bottom muscle(I'm not sure of the medical term) is very weak and causes him to go in his pants. That's not the problem though...its a medical issue and he can't help it... but My boyfriend still helps him clean himself up after a accident. My daughter and his son share a bathroom and my dd comes to me and say's "theres poop on the toilet seat mom"...it grosses her out and me also.he doesn't know how to clean him self up?? I keep telling my boyriend he needs to teach him but he won't!!..The biggest problem is that he will go in his pants and not tell anyone.....he will walk around with poop in his pants until one of us smell him! He's 11!!!! OH 1 more thing he seems to be able to control this at school?He has never had a accident at school?

by on May. 13, 2012 at 4:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JZB
by Gold Member on May. 13, 2012 at 4:46 PM

My son had a similar issue, I made him sit on the toliet until he went once a day

FL2AK
by on May. 13, 2012 at 4:47 PM
3 moms liked this
At 11 he needs to clean up after himself. I think there is more going on with him
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LanaisSky96
by on May. 13, 2012 at 4:47 PM
I do agree that your boyfriend needs to show his son how to clean himself.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jensmommy02
by on May. 13, 2012 at 4:48 PM

I feel the same way.....

Quoting FL2AK:

At 11 he needs to clean up after himself. I think there is more going on with him

jensmommy02
by on May. 13, 2012 at 4:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes he does you are correct...:)

Quoting LanaisSky96:

I do agree that your boyfriend needs to show his son how to clean himself.

USCmomax4
by on May. 13, 2012 at 4:49 PM
He needs to able to manage his bowels movements better at 11! Your boyfriend need to teach him to be independent and clean after himself! :0)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proudmommy690
by Ruby Member on May. 13, 2012 at 4:49 PM
i have to agree with this....

Quoting FL2AK:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on May. 13, 2012 at 4:51 PM

That boy needs to talk to someone. At 11 and he wont say anything? Who enjoys walking around in poo?!

mandee1503
by Silver Member on May. 13, 2012 at 4:54 PM
Just because he has a medical issue revolving around his bowels does not mean he cannot clean him self up or after himself. I'd put my foot down and make sure your bf teaches him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RLT2
by on May. 13, 2012 at 4:57 PM

Yeah, it sounds very passive aggressive to me. Maybe he is trying to get back at you, or get attention. At 11 he should be able to clean himself up a little better

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)