Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Anyone else's TWEEN wearing

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My daugher has started wearing these $100 miss me jeans, anyone else kid wearing these? She will be 12 next month, so I am figuring these trendy stuff is just now starting. I don't know how we are gonna make it with all these trends and my boys growing through shoes every three months.

What else should I expect as far as these expensive trends? 

Posted by Anonymous on May. 13, 2012 at 5:37 PM
Replies (51-52):
madpenguin33
by Bronze Member on May. 13, 2012 at 10:54 PM
Ya I hear ya, if you can afford it, go for it! My SO's kids love to thrift shop with me so I'm glad they are not complaining. They are amazed with how mych we can buy for so little!Their mom on the other hand doesn't like it, says we don't care how they look because they are in "rags". Oh well. Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

We can afford it, its just a the sticker shock. When they were little clothes were so cheap, now that they are getting older everything is getting so much more expensive.

My boys are 10 & 8 and they are already wearing mens size shoes! My 10 year old is wearing an 8.5 in mens, my 8 year old is wearing a 7.5 in mens. Men's shoes are like $50 more then kids shoes, its crazy. Looks like my days of being SAHM are done, time to find a job just to keep them in clothes and shoes!

Quoting madpenguin33:

That's easy, if you can't afford, don't buy it. Or make her do chores to earn them. As for trends, I haven't heard of that brand nor do I go searching for expensive clothes. $100 for jeans is ridiculous.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 13, 2012 at 11:53 PM

We are in Texas so the gaudier the better.

Quoting Toughenough1979:

Quoting Anonymous:

Googled them.. They look gaudy as hell.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN