Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I seriously dont understand some of you..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 160 Replies
48 moms liked this

There are SO many moms, that post everyday in desperate need of help. Whether they are asking for advice,venting or whatver. And MOST of you are little bitches to them. It disgusts me to see so many mean women. Usually what you know, is what the women post about, that specific part. You may not agree with what they say or how they handled it, but unless you walked every single step in their shoes, you dont know why they handled it the way that they did, therefore you have no right to be rude, or mean. Some of you seriously never fail to make my jaw drop to the floor.

To all the mommas,needing a friend, wanting to vent, or just having a hard time, Im sorry you can not come to a MOM SUPPORT group for that, Im sorry so many people try to mask their misery by beingmean to you. Hang in there all of you!

Posted by Anonymous on May. 13, 2012 at 6:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 13, 2012 at 6:23 PM
21 moms liked this
This is confessions. If they need advice I suggest they go to Advice for Moms group.

This group is for confessing your love for unicorn farts, sex with sausages, or something else.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 13, 2012 at 6:24 PM
Get over it.
USCmomax4
by on May. 13, 2012 at 6:24 PM
1 mom liked this
This is mostly ENTERTAINMENT! Advice for moms would be a better place!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 13, 2012 at 6:25 PM
20 moms liked this
This whole website is a fucking joke. Its what keeps people here and even though CM decides to delete a post after 36654 replies, it's obvious what they are striving for as well. Any time I post for actual help, in any group, it gets ignored. This website is bullshit.
MichLW69
by PackersXLV4 on May. 13, 2012 at 6:26 PM
3 moms liked this
I agree with you. Some women here are so judgemental it drives me nuts. I guess it makes them feel better to put down others. But if I stop to think about it, it just shows their insecurities.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Whisper85
by Gold Member on May. 13, 2012 at 6:26 PM

That's what happens in huge groups. Go to a smaller group they are supportive there. There is alot of trolls here. Are you new?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 13, 2012 at 6:26 PM
4 moms liked this
Yet you are here.

Quoting Anonymous:

This whole website is a fucking joke. Its what keeps people here and even though CM decides to delete a post after 36654 replies, it's obvious what they are striving for as well. Any time I post for actual help, in any group, it gets ignored. This website is bullshit.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 13, 2012 at 6:26 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

This is confessions. If they need advice I suggest they go to Advice for Moms group.

This group is for confessing your love for unicorn farts, sex with sausages, or something else.

But what if they are making a confession about something? They still get bashed. Yes the sex with sausage ect ect ect, are ridiculous, but there are other moms pleading for help and getting new assholes ripped in them!

caito
by Ruby Member on May. 13, 2012 at 6:27 PM
5 moms liked this

This isn't the group to look for advice. Anyone who thinks it is is a dumbass.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 13, 2012 at 6:27 PM

I agree with you, it's really sad that grown women with children can act they way they do. If you need support then you need to join private and smaller groups.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN