Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I seriously dont understand some of you..

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

There are SO many moms, that post everyday in desperate need of help. Whether they are asking for advice,venting or whatver. And MOST of you are little bitches to them. It disgusts me to see so many mean women. Usually what you know, is what the women post about, that specific part. You may not agree with what they say or how they handled it, but unless you walked every single step in their shoes, you dont know why they handled it the way that they did, therefore you have no right to be rude, or mean. Some of you seriously never fail to make my jaw drop to the floor.

To all the mommas,needing a friend, wanting to vent, or just having a hard time, Im sorry you can not come to a MOM SUPPORT group for that, Im sorry so many people try to mask their misery by beingmean to you. Hang in there all of you!

Posted by Anonymous on May. 13, 2012 at 6:20 PM
Replies (151-160):
lalaboosh
by on May. 14, 2012 at 10:02 PM

I did that and one of the smaller groups was just as mean to me as this group. Now I just go here to gawk and say silly things. I just ignore activity in all my small groups anymore.

Quoting Whisper85:

That's what happens in huge groups. Go to a smaller group they are supportive there. There is alot of trolls here. Are you new?

Whisper85
by Gold Member on May. 14, 2012 at 11:53 PM

Quoting lalaboosh:

I did that and one of the smaller groups was just as mean to me as this group. Now I just go here to gawk and say silly things. I just ignore activity in all my small groups anymore.

Quoting Whisper85:

That's what happens in huge groups. Go to a smaller group they are supportive there. There is alot of trolls here. Are you new?

I've never had any problems with any of the small groups I'm in. I'm sorry.

bug licking

lalaboosh
by on May. 15, 2012 at 1:02 AM

I don't think it's all groups everywhere, but it's the internet. I do it, too. People forget that there's a PERSON there and this all isn't just pretend. I'm trying to be nicer online, and I think I'm doing pretty good so far!

Quoting Whisper85:

Quoting lalaboosh:

Quoting Whisper85:

I've never had any problems with any of the small groups I'm in. I'm sorry.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 35 on May. 15, 2012 at 1:08 AM
I agree. One can only hope that it's their alter personality and that aren't really such pugnacious shits in real life!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MichLW69:

I agree with you. Some women here are so judgemental it drives me nuts. I guess it makes them feel better to put down others. But if I stop to think about it, it just shows their insecurities.

Its sad. I have never ever ever seen so many CRUEL HATEFUL people. Not even in real life! ever!!

RedRozeMom
by on May. 15, 2012 at 1:13 AM
This here is confessions, not warm and fuzzy advice..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 35 on May. 15, 2012 at 1:14 AM
Charity has nothing to do with it. Having so many women have such hateful tendencies is just.....wrong. Especially women who are mothers. It disgusts me how many hateful, self righteous women there are on here. It's about being a decent person, period. There clearly were many parenting fails when it came to how the majority of these women were raised. And to know that they are raising future generations is truly frightening.

Quoting Anonymous:

Sorry but cafemom is not a charity site.
spanishblueyes
by on May. 15, 2012 at 1:14 AM

I like the saying about integrity being what you do when no one is looking. Well, the anonymous button on here gives people that no one is looking feeling. So the way I see it is the people who are bitches behind the anon are the ones without integrity. Because as much as they like to say they tell people the same things to thier faces in real life the fact is they refuse to show who they are. If you are confident with people knowing your thoughts and opinions you dont feel the need to hide. 

TexasWife
by on May. 15, 2012 at 1:18 AM

This is a confessional. It is based on opinions. There are some great groups for advice. I wouldn't post for advice in here or the debate group to save my life.

kirstn007
by Gold Member on May. 15, 2012 at 12:18 PM

i can call you whatever i like, because that is what alot of moms act like on here. at least i am happy and content in my life and do not feel a need to put down a person on here crying for help

Quoting ShannyLouisiany:

I enjoyed your reply. you say, "grow the hell up!" then in the next breath you're name calling like a 14 year old. dummy.

Quoting kirstn007:

i know, i see some moms on here having a real hard time... and some (alot) act like stupid little hoes to them. really, grow the hell up, lifes not easy for everyone and probably not for most of you either since you have to let out your hormonal anger on moms crying for some help or advice. so get a life. you make yourself look like a trashy dirty, bored bitch. that is really how i view these moms who spew that kind of venom on others who are seriously looking for help or some sort of advice!!!

ShannyLouisiany
by on May. 15, 2012 at 11:42 PM
at least you agree that you're childish and as trashy, dirty, and bored as the rest of the bitches to whom you're referring. it's nice to be on the same page, isn't it?

Quoting kirstn007:

i can call you whatever i like, because that is what alot of moms act like on here. at least i am happy and content in my life and do not feel a need to put down a person on here crying for help

Quoting ShannyLouisiany:

I enjoyed your reply. you say, "grow the hell up!" then in the next breath you're name calling like a 14 year old. dummy.

Quoting kirstn007:

i know, i see some moms on here having a real hard time... and some (alot) act like stupid little hoes to them. really, grow the hell up, lifes not easy for everyone and probably not for most of you either since you have to let out your hormonal anger on moms crying for some help or advice. so get a life. you make yourself look like a trashy dirty, bored bitch. that is really how i view these moms who spew that kind of venom on others who are seriously looking for help or some sort of advice!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)