Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I seriously dont understand some of you..

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

There are SO many moms, that post everyday in desperate need of help. Whether they are asking for advice,venting or whatver. And MOST of you are little bitches to them. It disgusts me to see so many mean women. Usually what you know, is what the women post about, that specific part. You may not agree with what they say or how they handled it, but unless you walked every single step in their shoes, you dont know why they handled it the way that they did, therefore you have no right to be rude, or mean. Some of you seriously never fail to make my jaw drop to the floor.

To all the mommas,needing a friend, wanting to vent, or just having a hard time, Im sorry you can not come to a MOM SUPPORT group for that, Im sorry so many people try to mask their misery by beingmean to you. Hang in there all of you!

Posted by Anonymous on May. 13, 2012 at 6:20 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 13, 2012 at 6:29 PM
Well why still be here if you hate it so much?

Quoting Anonymous:

Typical response. Well done.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yet you are here.

Quoting Anonymous:

This whole website is a fucking joke. Its what keeps people here and even though CM decides to delete a post after 36654 replies, it's obvious what they are striving for as well. Any time I post for actual help, in any group, it gets ignored. This website is bullshit.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 13, 2012 at 6:29 PM

see, there you are. A dumbass? What kind of a Mother says that, to anyone?

So if a new mom comes in here, and says, oh wow! I have a confession,and maybe they can give me advice or someone with the same "issue" will see it, is a dumb ass?

Quoting caito:

This isn't the group to look for advice. Anyone who thinks it is is a dumbass.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 13, 2012 at 6:29 PM
I have a group I really like.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Yet you are here.

Quoting Anonymous:

This whole website is a fucking joke. Its what keeps people here and even though CM decides to delete a post after 36654 replies, it's obvious what they are striving for as well. Any time I post for actual help, in any group, it gets ignored. This website is bullshit.

hance6
by on May. 13, 2012 at 6:30 PM

The meanness isn't just in confessions, though it overflows into many of the others.  So SAD!

Quoting Anonymous:

Yet you are here.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 13, 2012 at 6:30 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MichLW69:

I agree with you. Some women here are so judgemental it drives me nuts. I guess it makes them feel better to put down others. But if I stop to think about it, it just shows their insecurities.

Its sad. I have never ever ever seen so many CRUEL HATEFUL people. Not even in real life! ever!!

I know, right?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 13, 2012 at 6:31 PM
Stay there if you hate the rest of the site.

Simple enough a concept.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Yet you are here.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 13, 2012 at 6:31 PM

Exactly!

Quoting Anonymous:

see, there you are. A dumbass? What kind of a Mother says that, to anyone?

So if a new mom comes in here, and says, oh wow! I have a confession,and maybe they can give me advice or someone with the same "issue" will see it, is a dumb ass?

Quoting caito:

This isn't the group to look for advice. Anyone who thinks it is is a dumbass.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 13, 2012 at 6:31 PM
Oh lord.

Quoting Anonymous:

Stay there if you hate the rest of the site.

Simple enough a concept.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Yet you are here.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 13, 2012 at 6:32 PM
True friends cafe by chance?

;)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Yet you are here.

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on May. 13, 2012 at 6:32 PM
Lol. No.

Quoting Anonymous:

True friends care by chance?

;)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Yet you are here.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN