Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I seriously dont understand some of you..

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

There are SO many moms, that post everyday in desperate need of help. Whether they are asking for advice,venting or whatver. And MOST of you are little bitches to them. It disgusts me to see so many mean women. Usually what you know, is what the women post about, that specific part. You may not agree with what they say or how they handled it, but unless you walked every single step in their shoes, you dont know why they handled it the way that they did, therefore you have no right to be rude, or mean. Some of you seriously never fail to make my jaw drop to the floor.

To all the mommas,needing a friend, wanting to vent, or just having a hard time, Im sorry you can not come to a MOM SUPPORT group for that, Im sorry so many people try to mask their misery by beingmean to you. Hang in there all of you!

Posted by Anonymous on May. 13, 2012 at 6:20 PM
Replies (71-80):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 18 on May. 13, 2012 at 7:05 PM
I've never understood attacking somebodies spelling or grammer, I've noticed its like when they have no other argument but are looking for trouble that's what they go after. I realize that's just how it seems to work, but I can't type on a phone to save my life lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 19 on May. 13, 2012 at 7:07 PM
1 mom liked this
There was a group of bullies in my high school who always went to the pizza shop at lunch. We lived in a small town and it was either there or the school cafeteria to go to eat. They would tell anyone that didn't agree with them being mean to people that if they didn't like it, then stay out of the pizza shop. I dont understand that concept. Why should everyone have to change where they go and avoid certain places because of a couple bitchy assholes? Why can't the assholes simply *gasp* try to not be assholes? It's a crazy thought, I know.

Quoting Anonymous:

Stay there if you hate the rest of the site.

Simple enough a concept.

Quoting Anonymous:

I have a group I really like.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well why still be here if you hate it so much?

Quoting Anonymous:

Typical response. Well done.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yet you are here.

Quoting Anonymous:

This whole website is a fucking joke. Its what keeps people here and even though CM decides to delete a post after 36654 replies, it's obvious what they are striving for as well. Any time I post for actual help, in any group, it gets ignored. This website is bullshit.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on May. 13, 2012 at 7:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Right?? But then again, most of these "ladies" act like they are in High School, soooo I guess it should not  be shocking!

Quoting Anonymous:

There was a group of bullies in my high school who always went to the pizza shop at lunch. We lived in a small town and it was either there or the school cafeteria to go to eat. They would tell anyone that didn't agree with them being mean to people that if they didn't like it, then stay out of the pizza shop. I dont understand that concept. Why should everyone have to change where they go and avoid certain places because of a couple bitchy assholes? Why can't the assholes simply *gasp* try to not be assholes? It's a crazy thought, I know.

Quoting Anonymous:

Stay there if you hate the rest of the site.

Simple enough a concept.

Quoting Anonymous:

I have a group I really like.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well why still be here if you hate it so much?

Quoting Anonymous:

Typical response. Well done.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yet you are here.

Quoting Anonymous:

This whole website is a fucking joke. Its what keeps people here and even though CM decides to delete a post after 36654 replies, it's obvious what they are striving for as well. Any time I post for actual help, in any group, it gets ignored. This website is bullshit.

liz.1986
by on May. 13, 2012 at 7:22 PM
This group is for entertainment purposes only... I don't come in this group for advice.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
caito
by Ruby Member on May. 13, 2012 at 7:22 PM

EXACTLY.

Like the mom who said she was having kidney problems and wasn't going to to the doctor because she didn't want to. Like sitting at home and not treating it was going to make it go away or something.

I can't sit back and be fucking nice to someone like that. No, I'm going to be real.

Quoting Anonymous:

So you subscribe to the theory of tell them what they want to hear .... the "awww, poor baby" approach to life. Think that helps anyone?  Yeah ... no.  It doesn't.  
It's far more important to give an honest response.  Do I feel it needs to be nasty or rude?  Nope, I sure don't. But kissing someone's ass and validating their pity party doesn't help them move towards something better one. damn. bit.  

Guess who's back?
my tumblr

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on May. 13, 2012 at 8:43 PM
2 moms liked this

Insulting someone is being real?

Quoting caito:

EXACTLY.

Like the mom who said she was having kidney problems and wasn't going to to the doctor because she didn't want to. Like sitting at home and not treating it was going to make it go away or something.

I can't sit back and be fucking nice to someone like that. No, I'm going to be real.

Quoting Anonymous:

So you subscribe to the theory of tell them what they want to hear .... the "awww, poor baby" approach to life. Think that helps anyone?  Yeah ... no.  It doesn't.  
It's far more important to give an honest response.  Do I feel it needs to be nasty or rude?  Nope, I sure don't. But kissing someone's ass and validating their pity party doesn't help them move towards something better one. damn. bit.  

KitT.Kat
by on May. 13, 2012 at 8:46 PM

You're welcome for all the free jaw dropping entertainment.

caito
by Ruby Member on May. 13, 2012 at 9:18 PM

If you're willing to sit at home and die because you're afraid of doctors, yes, you're a dumbass. No excuses.

Quoting Anonymous:

Insulting someone is being real?

Quoting caito:

EXACTLY.

Quoting Anonymous:

Guess who's back?
my tumblr

Bethsunshine
by Emerald Member on May. 13, 2012 at 9:21 PM
1 mom liked this
It's called "Confessions" not " Support".
Jessiejem
by Gold Member on May. 13, 2012 at 9:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting caito:

This isn't the group to look for advice. Anyone who thinks it is is a dumbass.

And be prepared for the brutal truth if you do . Put your big girl panties on if you're going to post your business here , or don't bother .
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)