Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

***TITLE CHANGE*** TO ALL YOU UNGRATEFUL MOTHERS ON Mothers Day

IS A DAY TO APPRECIATE MOTHERS NOT TO DO EVERYTHING FOR THEM!

YOU ARE STILL A MOM AND ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN CHILD(REN)

SO WHAT IF ALL YOU GOT IS A CARD! AT LEAST YOUR KIDS ARE WITH YOU AND YOU ARE NOT VISITING THEM IN A GRAVE! 

SO WHAT IF YOUR DH BOUGHT A CAR IN A DIFFERENT COLOR THAN THE ONE YOU WANTED! HE BOUGHT YOU A FUCKING CAR!

SO YOUR NANNY GOT SICK, WHAT SHES NOT ALLOWED TO BE SICK THEY ARE YOUR KIDS NOT HERS!

I AM SO SICK OF THESE UNFUCKING GRATEFUL MOTHERS WHINING AND BITCHING ABOUT ONLY GETTING A CARD OR A CAR IN THE WRONG FUCKING COLOR!

GUESS WHAT I HAVE A CHILD I MISCARRIED AND WILL NEVER HAVE A MOTHERS DAY WITH!

WANNA KNOW WHAT I WANT FOR MOTHERS DAY TIME WITH MY FAMILY AND I GOT THAT!

SO SUCK IT THE FUCK UP AND BE A FUCKING GROWN ASS WOMAN AND BE GRATEFUL YOU HAVE YOUR FAMILY WHICH IS MORE THAN SOME OTHER MOMS HAVE

by on May. 13, 2012 at 7:03 PM
Replies (11-20):
ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on May. 13, 2012 at 7:43 PM

wait.. . a car post? aww did I miss something? *sigh*

Anonymous
by Anonymous on May. 13, 2012 at 7:43 PM
3 moms liked this
I don't know why people feel mothers day is about what you get it's about what you have giving life to.
mommysangelface
by Emerald Member on May. 13, 2012 at 7:44 PM

ds4 made me this in school and i cried

Quoting Sekirei:

I agree..

I love the little lei my son made for me.. I keep all of his handmade gifts :D

Trixi.VonLace
by on May. 13, 2012 at 7:44 PM
I totally hear ya! This has been an amazing mothers day! My kids are all here, they made me some great gifts at school that I treasure and my hubby bbq'd me a fantastic meal :) I have gotten to snuggle with my 9 year old son (who never wants to snuggle LOL) and watch a movie with him and make bows. I am a happy mama! I couldn't ask for a more amazing day :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Miss-B
by ‚ô•Divalicious‚ô• on May. 13, 2012 at 7:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't know why people feel mothers day is about what you get it's about what you have giving life to.

Ber-Lynn
by Count Me In on May. 13, 2012 at 7:44 PM
Eh I didn't even expect to get anything because my dd's birthday is tomorrow. Yet I got two really cute shirts and got to sleep in.
Kitsun
by Ruby Member on May. 13, 2012 at 7:44 PM
I got to sleep in, finally nurse my lo with few problems, and my 3yr old said happy bday to you instead of happy mothers day. DH is getting him dressed right now too.
It's been a good day :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JudesAwsomeMom
by Gold Member on May. 13, 2012 at 7:45 PM
Psh. I want a car
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MissLoveLyfe
by ShellBell on May. 13, 2012 at 7:45 PM
What makes everyone so mad about complaining on Mothers Day? People complain about bdays, christmas, vday etc no one says anything like this about that... I see nothing wrong with them being disappointed. Its human nature.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommysangelface
by Emerald Member on May. 13, 2012 at 7:45 PM

i dont expect anything either. i didnt sleep in. i didnt get breakfast made for me but idc.  im with my family.  thats whats important u know

and HAPPY BIRTHDAY DD.  lol

Quoting Ber-Lynn:

Eh I didn't even expect to get anything because my dd's birthday is tomorrow. Yet I got two really cute shirts and got to sleep in.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured