Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Pregnant at the strip club

Posted by on May. 13, 2012 at 7:35 PM
  • 324 Replies
4 moms liked this

Poll

Question: Would you go to a strip club while pregnant?

Options:

Yes, I have before

Yes, I might give it a try

No way, not for me

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 356

View Results

Yesterday was my hubby's birthday.  His best friend came over, as well as his best friend's girlfriend, and the four of us had a great dinner followed by some drinks (for them, no drinks for me as I'm currently 20 weeks pregnant with our first child).  My husband's friend said something about taking us all out to the strip club for hubby's birthday, I said I was down because I've never been to the strip club and I thought it'd be fun, plus I wasn't paying so I figured it'd be a win-win for me.  So the 4 of us head out and when we get there my husband's friend ordered a private dance for hubby and I....  so this cute girl comes over and gets us and takes us back into a back room; hubby wisely told her to only pay attention to me while he sat back and watched.  The dancer had the most amazing real breasts I've ever seen.  She let me play with them and even kiss on them.  It was a really hot experience and I got so turned on by it.  The dancer loved the fact that I'm pregnant and said she could relate because she was always extremely horny when she was pregnant too.  I feel so silly because she was all I could think about last night.  Her amazing tits.  How good she smelled.  How hot it was when she rubbed her crotch against mine......  I never thought I'd be so turned on by a dancer lol.  Anyway that's my confession haha

by on May. 13, 2012 at 7:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 13, 2012 at 7:39 PM
Ok?
P.V.Hawkwind
by Ruby Member on May. 13, 2012 at 7:40 PM
13 moms liked this
I was going to go while pregnant but went to bingo instead lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EAzizM
by Erica on May. 13, 2012 at 7:41 PM
3 moms liked this

A stripper smelling good?? That is a first. Lo And no, I wouldnt go, since most of them allow people to smoke and its not good for baby.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 13, 2012 at 7:42 PM
5 moms liked this

no and to be honest it just sounds trashy....I would never pay someone just so i can touch her

LatashaNicole
by on May. 13, 2012 at 7:43 PM
8 moms liked this
You go girl lol....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
April620
by Ruby Member on May. 13, 2012 at 7:43 PM

Quoting EAzizM:

A stripper smelling good?? That is a first. Lo And no, I wouldnt go, since most of them allow people to smoke and its not good for baby.

I think she had on some sort of victoria's secret body lotion; I was surprised too but this was a pretty classy club that doesn't allow smoking indoors (otherwise I definitely would have been uncomfortable and we wouldn't have stayed long)

_mimimosley_
by Ruby Member on May. 13, 2012 at 7:44 PM
4 moms liked this
Been there done that. I even danced until i was 18 weeks. Lol i stopped as soon as i started to show
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on May. 13, 2012 at 7:45 PM
Umm..
Trixi.VonLace
by on May. 13, 2012 at 7:46 PM
6 moms liked this
I wouldn't go to a strip club ever LOL!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EAzizM
by Erica on May. 13, 2012 at 7:46 PM

Well, if there was no smoking, then no harm for the baby so that is good.

Quoting April620:

Quoting EAzizM:

I think she had on some sort of victoria's secret body lotion; I was surprised too but this was a pretty classy club that doesn't allow smoking indoors (otherwise I definitely would have been uncomfortable and we wouldn't have stayed long)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN