Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Pregnant at the strip club

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Would you go to a strip club while pregnant?

Options:

Yes, I have before

Yes, I might give it a try

No way, not for me

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 356

View Results

Yesterday was my hubby's birthday.  His best friend came over, as well as his best friend's girlfriend, and the four of us had a great dinner followed by some drinks (for them, no drinks for me as I'm currently 20 weeks pregnant with our first child).  My husband's friend said something about taking us all out to the strip club for hubby's birthday, I said I was down because I've never been to the strip club and I thought it'd be fun, plus I wasn't paying so I figured it'd be a win-win for me.  So the 4 of us head out and when we get there my husband's friend ordered a private dance for hubby and I....  so this cute girl comes over and gets us and takes us back into a back room; hubby wisely told her to only pay attention to me while he sat back and watched.  The dancer had the most amazing real breasts I've ever seen.  She let me play with them and even kiss on them.  It was a really hot experience and I got so turned on by it.  The dancer loved the fact that I'm pregnant and said she could relate because she was always extremely horny when she was pregnant too.  I feel so silly because she was all I could think about last night.  Her amazing tits.  How good she smelled.  How hot it was when she rubbed her crotch against mine......  I never thought I'd be so turned on by a dancer lol.  Anyway that's my confession haha

by on May. 13, 2012 at 7:35 PM
Replies (41-50):
Trixi.VonLace
by on May. 13, 2012 at 8:36 PM
How so? If you choose to go to a strip club so be it, not my business. Everyone has standards, everyones are different, that's fine, our are different than yours. Not a big deal.

Quoting April620:

My husband and I are Christian too.  Your last sentence was very judgemental.

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

DH and I are Christian. We don't judge any choices others make, and I'm not saying you are morally bankrupt or that were better than you in anyway, we just hold ourselves and our marriage to a higher standard.

Quoting April620:

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

I wouldn't go to a strip club ever LOL!

I used to be the same way, mostly because I didn't know what to expect and I didn't want the girls on my husband...but it was actually really awesome, the girls completely ignored my hubby and focused on me, and the girl that gave me the private dance was very sensual and erotic (unlike my rough and ready hubby lol) so it was a really nice change of pace

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
priincessz
by Silver Member on May. 13, 2012 at 8:37 PM
2 moms liked this
Naughty thing you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mzshird41907
by on May. 13, 2012 at 8:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Exactly lol. Shes not saying you are morally bankrupt.. but oh to hell with it that's exactly whats shes saying lmao. Oh please. 

Quoting April620:

Her statement didn't really make sense to me...to say that they don't judge but then one sentence later say that they have higher standards than my husband and I....  seems pretty judgey to me lol

Quoting mzshird41907:

"a higher standard" lmao Sorry I had to laugh at that. 

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

DH and I are Christian. We don't judge any choices others make, and I'm not saying you are morally bankrupt or that were better than you in anyway, we just hold ourselves and our marriage to a higher standard.

Quoting April620:

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

I used to be the same way, mostly because I didn't know what to expect and I didn't want the girls on my husband...but it was actually really awesome, the girls completely ignored my hubby and focused on me, and the girl that gave me the private dance was very sensual and erotic (unlike my rough and ready hubby lol) so it was a really nice change of pace

The finest jewels are created under extreme pressure. That's the up-side to being an Navy wife.

lezgirl0109
Well she identifies as straight.

Quoting mzshird41907:

I love how you put another "straight woman" in quotes lol. 

Quoting lezgirl0109:

Start by not being married. Most lesbians won't go for that. Maybe find another married "straight" woman.

Quoting April620:

Quoting lezgirl0109:

I you sure your straight?

I never said I was completely straight lol.  I would love to have a girl friend I could play with sometimes....but it's been about 4 years since I've been with a girl and I wouldn't know where to start...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AdellesMom
1 mom liked this
Same here

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JadedFaerie
by on May. 13, 2012 at 8:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Sure I'd go, sounds like fun :)

mzshird41907

lol no I seriously thought it was funny. I have a friend who is married but quote "dabbles in girls from time to time" lol. 

Quoting lezgirl0109:

Quoting mzshird41907:

Quoting lezgirl0109:

Start by not being married. Most lesbians won't go for that. Maybe find another married "straight" woman.

Quoting April620:

Quoting lezgirl0109:

I never said I was completely straight lol.  I would love to have a girl friend I could play with sometimes....but it's been about 4 years since I've been with a girl and I wouldn't know where to start...

The finest jewels are created under extreme pressure. That's the up-side to being an Navy wife.

April620
by Ruby Member on May. 13, 2012 at 8:39 PM

Maybe I misinterepreted but I read your reply as you saying your 'standards' were higher than ours

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

How so? If you choose to go to a strip club so be it, not my business. Everyone has standards, everyones are different, that's fine, our are different than yours. Not a big deal.

Quoting April620:

My husband and I are Christian too.  Your last sentence was very judgemental.

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

Quoting April620:

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

lyricsmommy347
1 mom liked this

strippers always smell good. Like vanilla or cotton candy! YUM!

April620
by Ruby Member on May. 13, 2012 at 8:40 PM

No...I don't.  I like girls too, obviously, lol.

Quoting lezgirl0109:

Quoting mzshird41907:

Quoting lezgirl0109:

Quoting April620:

Quoting lezgirl0109:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)