Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

does anyone relate to my story?

Posted by on May. 13, 2012 at 8:01 PM
  • 2 Replies

Happy Mother's Day ladies.... ok so... i have almost been married for 3 years now(end of this month) and ever since we have been married or even together my husband doesnt like to ( or just doesnt give a damn) about any holidays ex: birthdays anniv val day xmas name it! But of course i have been trying to train him in  a sense.... and of course today is mothers day and i was hoping that this year would be different he didnt really do anything to show his appriciation... now ladies i know that we are extremely short on money but there are sooo many things he could have done that cost nothing! ( He has custody of his two daughters and i had a son we got married and we had a son together 4 kids) everyday i <3 it and them i love being a mom but as we all know its hard work and i have to deal with his father who lives with us and his baby mamma who is like a snake and hates me and is still in love with him... i just wanted him to appriciate me for one day! but no just xbox ALL day and ATTITUDE! I am so hurt and annoyed... is it just my husband? or does anyone share this problem?

by on May. 13, 2012 at 8:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
JustCJ
by ~yeerp~ on May. 13, 2012 at 8:02 PM
Nope you aren't alone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 13, 2012 at 8:04 PM
Get yo life boo
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN