Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

FINAL COUNTDOWN

Posted by on May. 13, 2012 at 9:43 PM
  • 8 Replies

Weight loss countdown begins today.

Here is my beginning picture. Weight 220. I am 5'6''. Getting down to 190 by July.

HERE GOES!

by on May. 13, 2012 at 9:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
soon2bemomof307
by on May. 13, 2012 at 9:44 PM
Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anotherhalf
1 mom liked this

The picture is really blurry but you look very pretty.  Good luck with the weight loss. 

AdellesMom
Good luck! You can do it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JustCJ
by ~yeerp~ on May. 13, 2012 at 9:45 PM
Wish it wasn't blurry you look pretty. I'm up there myself not sure how much but I'm somewhere 200 or over since I quit smoking. I'm 5'7.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hp2011
by Ruby Member on May. 13, 2012 at 10:05 PM

Thank you everyone! This was taken on my jankety phone... lol. I've had the same one for 2 years, so that's why the pic quality isn't up to par.

Lyssa0587
by Gold Member on May. 13, 2012 at 10:08 PM

You are a beautiful girl even at 220...don't let anyone tell you differently. Good luck on your weightloss!!! :) I weight about the same I need to jump on the bandwagon! 3 kids in less than 5 years has not done by body good, but I don't regret a single moment of it! :) 

hp2011
by Ruby Member on May. 13, 2012 at 10:11 PM

Quoting Lyssa0587:

You are a beautiful girl even at 220...don't let anyone tell you differently. Good luck on your weightloss!!! :) I weight about the same I need to jump on the bandwagon! 3 kids in less than 5 years has not done by body good, but I don't regret a single moment of it! :) 

Nor do I, but dang most days I hate the way I look lol.

Lyssa0587
by Gold Member on May. 13, 2012 at 10:15 PM
1 mom liked this

I do sometimes too...and I know I need to lose the weight to be healthy for me and my family...but I DO remind myself too that the weight I do have on me was all for a good cause in the end! :) Im planning on starting an exercise regimen this week. I eat pretty healthy but adding in some exercise will do my mind and body good to start losing some weight! 

Quoting hp2011:

Quoting Lyssa0587:

Nor do I, but dang most days I hate the way I look lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN