Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Am I the only one here who had a FANTASTIC Mother's Day?

Posted by   + Show Post

I got spoiled. But more important, I get spoiled all.the.time. I get told that I'm loved and appreciated. Even if there would have not been any gifts, I still would have felt like a million bucks, because I have an awesome son, a belly bean on the way, and a FANTASTIC SO that I chose to be my partner in life who is just as good a father as he is a life partner.

I don't need a special day to remind me I'm a mother. I get reminded all year round. :)

by on May. 13, 2012 at 9:55 PM
Replies (21-22):
KamiB79
by on May. 13, 2012 at 10:05 PM
I'm sick, but other than that I had a good day. My dh and brother made all the Mom's lunch. We're going out to eat and to the races next weekend with all the kids as a late mother's Day celebration.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2alexx
by on May. 13, 2012 at 10:06 PM

Nope, I had a Super great 1st Mother's day. Hubby got me a personalized Mug "Happy 1st Mother's Day" with his and my son's picture on it. Then we took our 8 mth old to Toys r us to get him some new toys. He loved it.

That was the greatest gift this mommy could have, to see my little boy glow when he saw this new toys. That's the perfect mother's Day gift I could ever get.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN