Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

had to choose

Posted by on May. 13, 2012 at 10:16 PM
  • 6 Replies
My daughter doesn't live at home anymore. Today was the only day she had off. So I went to see her today, therefor didnt see my sons all day. I feel guilty that I was gone all day but I see my boys everyday and never get any time with my dauhter. Sure wish I could have 3 mothers days. One to spend with each child.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 13, 2012 at 10:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Sylv.the.Wine-O
by on May. 13, 2012 at 10:18 PM

I don't think you should feel guilty at all mama!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 13, 2012 at 10:19 PM

I dont think you should feel guilty at all! But why didnt you just bring them with you so you could all be together?

momo3fgr8tteens
by Ruby Member on May. 13, 2012 at 10:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Make your own Mothers Day with them. You can pick another day to celebrate with each of them. 

megangary
by on May. 13, 2012 at 10:22 PM

I can't tell you how to feel. As a mom, I'm sure you wanted to be with all your kids today, but you can't be in 3 places at once. I bet it meant a lot to your daughter. Maybe next year they can all come to you or a central place? That's what my family does. 

Chuckydoodle
by on May. 13, 2012 at 10:22 PM

We do something called "Mommy and Me day" Just pick three seperate days thru out the months that are exclusively just me and one of my daughters doing something they love to do. Be it getting our nails done, or seeing their favorite movies, a dinner or a lunch. They love the one on one time. 

itsme50
by on May. 13, 2012 at 10:23 PM
Thanks for your nice comments. She lives far away and I didnt want the boys to be bored all day with our girly stuff. I wanted them to enjoy the day too. They did, I'm just not used to going for thw day. It was a long overdue visit for us.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN